Deveselu is a tinderkeg

Cosmin

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 07:04 am
Hi everyone! I live in Olt County, Romania, not far from Deveselu City. What I want is to ask American militaries to drive away from Deveselu Air Base. You guys expose to risk entire Europe by placing those ABM things there. I think that's because you never bothered to test the waters before bringing such expensive modern equipment to Romania. You would be surprised to know the number of Islamist terroristic organizations acting here. And a brief visit to any local police station would be enough. There are wanted Paki militants from Al-Muhajirin , and Uzbek from Islamic Uzbek Movement, and Wahhabis from three various al-Qaeda branches, and mere bandits from Chechnya and North Caucasus still having refugee status. Every week we've got some shooting in molls, or hijacking, or just telephone harassment about 'dirty bomb' in some school. And you know there is such a terrorist tension that we visit every alleged scene. And a couple times those militants didn't look like Muslims or even Arab at all.
Do you still want to place you ballistic missile defence system here? I think not. And to tell the truth we need the help of experienced Antiterrorism Security Group than defence from some mythic missile threat. Islamists are more angry with us for allowing U.S. Air Base to be here. If you go there would be much safer here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,644 • Replies: 1
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:03 am
@Cosmin,
Cosmin wrote:
What I want is to ask American militaries to drive away from Deveselu Air Base.

No.

Cosmin wrote:
You guys expose to risk entire Europe by placing those ABM things there.

On the contrary, what we will be doing is protecting Europe from Iranian nuclear missiles.

We should also move ground forces into Romania and Poland (with the permission of their governments of course) so as to protect them from Russian aggression, but that's a separate issue.

Cosmin wrote:
Do you still want to place you ballistic missile defence system here? I think not.

We very much want to base missile interceptors there.

(See also my above thoughts about ground forces.)

Cosmin wrote:
And to tell the truth we need the help of experienced Antiterrorism Security Group than defence from some mythic missile threat.

Nothing mythic about Iran's illegal nuclear program.

If you Russian thugs do not want to deal with us defending against Iranian nuclear weapons, maybe you should do a bit more to block the creation of those Iranian nuclear weapons.

Cosmin wrote:
Islamists are more angry with us for allowing U.S. Air Base to be here.

DroneStrike them. Use thermobaric weapons.

Cosmin wrote:
If you go there would be much safer here.

Just the opposite: If we go, it will make our allies vulnerable.
0 Replies