What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

parados

Wed 6 May, 2015 04:35 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Voter ID would work if it was tied properly to voter registration and if voter registration demanded proof of citizenship to register.

Since you aren't willing to pay for that then I guess we won't get it. If there is any cost to voters then it becomes an illegal poll tax. The cost to prove citizenship and provide the ID will probably run several hundred per voter. Good luck with that.

I read what I wrote and it still doesn't say "illegals have never voted." It says "ONCE you have provided evidence that illegal have voted" and not "illegals have never voted." Your reading skills suck.
tsarstepan

Tue 3 Nov, 2015 08:27 pm
Hey Ted Cruz, You're Holding Your Gun Backwards
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 08:06 pm
@parados,
There's an article on NBC.com about illegals voting in Florida.
edgarblythe

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 08:21 pm
Cruz is ten points ahead in Iowa.
cicerone imposter

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 09:25 pm
@edgarblythe,
Ahead of Trump?
edgarblythe

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 09:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I read it few minutes before posting.
cicerone imposter

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 09:50 pm
@edgarblythe,
I guess Iowans are smarter.
0 Replies

parados

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 08:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
There really is nothing there about illegals actually voting.
cicerone imposter

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 10:58 pm
@parados,
What was that NBC com report about?
parados

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 09:16 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Andy Pierrotti managed to track down dozens of local residents who were (a) both non-US citizens and (b) registered to vote in the swing state.

non-US citizens is not the same thing as people being in the country illegally.
cicerone imposter

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 03:27 pm
@parados,
Never argued that.
tsarstepan

Wed 16 Dec, 2015 08:20 am

Carly Fiorina And Ted Cruz May Have Revealed Classified Information During GOP Debate

Will Ted Cruz be charged with at best his act of criminal negligence?
0 Replies

parados

Wed 16 Dec, 2015 08:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
"illegals" is a term that is used to refer to people in the country illegally. You used the term. I accepted it as the normal meaning. So yes, you did argue that. You may not have intended to but you did when you used the term illegals.
cicerone imposter

Wed 16 Dec, 2015 01:34 pm
@parados,
What I wrote was, "there's an article on nbc.com about illegals voting in Florida."

edgarblythe

Wed 16 Dec, 2015 09:21 pm
"In a sermon last year, Rafael Cruz said that his son is among the evangelical Christians who are anointed as “kings” to take control of all sectors of society. This is a Christian dominionist agenda that’s commonly called the “Seven Mountains” mandate: (1) Business; (2) Government; (3) Media; (4) Arts and Entertainment; (5) Education; (6) Family; and (7) Religion. If “Seven Mountains” is too abstract, “Creeping Christofascism” puts a much finer point to it.
In fulfilling the “Seven Mountains” Mandate, Rafael Cruz said that his son and other “anointed kings” would help bring about a “prophesied great transfer of wealth” from the “wicked” to the “righteous gentile believer.”"
cicerone imposter

Wed 16 Dec, 2015 09:24 pm
@edgarblythe,
Money always talks. Follow the money.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 16 Dec, 2015 09:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

What I wrote was, "there's an article on nbc.com about illegals voting in Florida."

See. You used the term "illegals". The only article I could find said nothing about "illegals." It merely said a reporter found non citizens who claimed they were registered to vote and may have voted. There are over 15 million non citizens in this country legally.
cicerone imposter

Wed 16 Dec, 2015 10:02 pm
@parados,
Type, "nbc, illegals voting in florida." There's 32,000 hits.
0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 04:34 pm
"Everybody understands that the values in New York City are socially liberal or pro-abortion or pro-gay-marriage, focus around money and the media." - Ted Cruz
I'm waiting for the bad parts? Cool

And why hasn't Ted Cruz produced his long-form birth certificate yet? Does Canada have a long-form? It doesn't matter. Just like Obama, keep insisting even after he produces it and keep saying "long form" because it makes it sound more official despite that not being the one Hawaii uses for official purposes. And years from now, continue throwing away money to "investigate" it like that sheriff in Arizona.
Baldimo

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 04:50 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Since you aren't willing to pay for that then I guess we won't get it. If there is any cost to voters then it becomes an illegal poll tax. The cost to prove citizenship and provide the ID will probably run several hundred per voter. Good luck with that.

Sure I'd be willing to pay for it, just remove funding for some of our over bloated govt and they would be able to afford a system that can verify citizenship prior to registering to vote. As I have noted before, states offer free ID's to those who can't afford them.

Quote:
I read what I wrote and it still doesn't say "illegals have never voted." It says "ONCE you have provided evidence that illegal have voted" and not "illegals have never voted." Your reading skills suck.

If you really want to bicker over the difference of illegals immigrants vs non-citizens voting. Doesn't matter which it is, there are people voting in US elections who are not allowed to vote and this makes for fraud in our election system. Fraud you seem to be ok with.