How Irrational Religious Mentality Proves To Be

Reply Sun 13 Oct, 2013 01:10 pm
How Irrational Religious Mentality Proves To Be

Aside from the cowardice of Muslims hiding behind threat of death for exposing them for the religious liars and deceivers they, like those of every religion, prove to be ...

The latest display of how irrational the mentality of the religious proves to be I recently experienced vocally in person (after I quickly demonstrated the non contestable factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies of which I will include within this composition) was, and I quote him "scientists say that only a fool would claim 100 percent certainty so you are a fool!" Yet they claimed this as their pathetic excuse for claiming themselves the lie that something can actually go poof into existence out of nothingness. Their best attempt at contradicting the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter failed miserably because they tried to pass off that a particle meeting an anti particle is an example of something going poof into existence out of nothingness. A particle (consists of energy and matter) is something and anti particles (consist of energy and matter) are something else which is just another example of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter.

They even desperately scrambled to try and make the issue about gravity and went on about bent space around the planets and claimed this mere theory of bent space proves uncertainty on the issue of gravity, and yet how does any of that contest the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter? Right it doesn't, but that is just the mentality of the religious, always desperately scrambling to make their delusions the issue when faced with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and quite simple because ignorance towards fact quite obviously is religions only defence.

I then smiled and demonstrated with other examples that there is such a thing as 100 percent certainty. I shared that it is a fact / 100 percent certain that humans have harnessed electricity and proof of it is (I then pointed at a light bulb that was on) right there ~ that we are using the electricity humans have harnessed.

I then shared with him that science is a process that determines fact. While going through the scientific process only a fool would claim 100 percent certainty until the process is complete. Once a scientific process has becomes successful it then becomes a formula. We have the formula for creating nuclear bombs, computers, television, air vehicles, land vehicles, ovens, microwaves etc. which are things that now factually exist with 100 percent certainty thanks to science.

Science is just the process that determines fact. It is a science even to pay enough attention when you notice for yourself that every time you are exposed to the sun, if your nerves are functional then you feel the heat coming from the sun and if you can see with your eye(s), you can see that the sun is a light source. But this religious individual still claimed me the fool for claiming 100 percent certainty and his excuse was because scientists say only a fool would ever claim 100 percent certainty.

All the while this person was claiming that it is a fact that they have proven bent space around planets which is mere theory let alone he was the one trying to pass off that there is no such thing as 100 percent certainty / that there is no such thing as a fact.

How much more delusional can anyone get than to be so easily consumed by religious lies in the first place?

Because I claimed that I am having a civil discussion while this persons lies began to crumble before his eyes he then resorted to slamming his hand on to a table and shouted that this is not a civil discussion then proceeded to call me every name in the book while still attempting to make his delusions of his claim that 100 percent certainty is impossible, which I just demonstrated as false in the pretence we was using it, the issue.

I was also under the impression he really thought I was Sir Isaac Newton who came up with the theory of gravity as he was desperately scrambling to make something which is the force that grounds us towards our planets core, and is yet another example of energy, the issue.

I welcome anyone to top this example of the delusional and irrational mentality of the religious I'd love to see it because I crack like a whip and can blow them all away by simply sticking with fact. Beliefs are either falsified or verified with fact and lies and truths are the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time. I don't mind sharing with the public etc. how to deal with such ignorance that the religious exemplify.

That was a discussion I had with my current landlord only a few days ago, the day after I moved into my new address. One of the other tenants heard the discussion but opted to steer clear.

I have had a rough summer, became allergic to beer and found that out the hard way. I Was diagnosed by x-ray to have Emphysema after experiencing what I thought was a severe bacterial lung infection and between that and the medications side effects, I decided that it was time to take pause to have some time to myself. Which is why I haven't released any compositions recently until now. I have only been interacting here and there on threads with various individuals on previous releases I have left on various sites etc. I'm still very much backing the foundations of the primary Canadian and global issues I tackle with facts backing my claims.

Which brings me once again too: The non contestable factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is as follows (Keep in mind, the foundation of any / every religion is a ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be)

What I think many of you are missing here is that if this lie known as god according to what the religious themselves even acknowledge as intelligent (they pray and worship) and using that intelligence to put a plan into motion is the creator of all things, then how is first possible for anything to go poof into existence out of nothingness (remember this lie icon is also made out to be by the religious themselves as the creator of all things) go poof into existence out of nothingness, extract energy from nothingness to develop an intelligence out of nothing to work with nothing conjuring up matter out of nothing to create?

It is not possible because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for anything to first come into existence, develop and intelligence to be able to re create with what already exists.

Again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness otherwise anyone feel free to contest this as fact by simply sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or anything that exists goes poof into nothingness! Just one to contest this as fact!

The only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy matter and time are always present. Hence, we, everything throughout the universe is infinite! You know how they label such thing as an asteroid as billions of years old, it is factually much older than that as are the particles and energy that everyone on this planet consists of. The only significant difference is (why it is referred to as billions of years old) is that the asteroid's rate of change has obviously been much slower than the particles consisting within you and I. If one went into the sun it would be transformed in an instant!

Oh and in case you are wondering why I seek to destroy religion, it is because of thousands of years of war and divide over filthy foundations of pathetic religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions and to the misery of countless others right to this very day. All this precious time and resources spent on Syrian war for example while the real problem being religion (Variation of Mulsim Vs. another Variation of Mulsim Or Muslim Vs. Jewish, or Muslim Vs Christian for example here) continues to escalate as it already has for thousands of years. Question is, do you value filthy religious foundations of factually proven lies more than you value human lives to care enough to put an end to religion so we / our future generations no longer suffer this disgrace and humility known as religion and the negative impact it has proven to suffer upon the world for thousands of years? Why waste resources feeding the problem in Syria while trying to fool the world into thinking you are only trying to help all the while you are too much of a coward to tackle the real problem which is quite obviously religion in the first place. Oh I think I get it, for those of you wasting resources on feeding the problem, you want them to wipe out as many of each other as possible while trying to spin yourself as some sort of good guy So there is land freed up for the Jewish to steal once again ... Right, how very transparent.

This is a prelude to something larger I have in store to come. It is something I began in spring of this year before I fell ill. I am in no hurry to finish it but I plan on getting through to everyone especially the religious the importance of having the strength to admit you were fooled by filthy lies to end this nightmare once and for all. Otherwise do you really want your children to continue to pathetically be killed over factually proven manifestations of lies?

As far as my landlord goes, as a landlord he seems ok and so I have decided to stay for now but he lost the privilege of discussing any of the foundations of primary Canadian and global issues I address for demonstrating his lack of civility. I choose my battles well and prefer for all eyes too see / all ears to hear rather than a secluded one on one with anyone for it helps maintain civility when there are many eyes that are subjected to read the conversation or ears to hear the conversation as well learn from the conversation and how to deal with the ignorance of the religious under such circumstances as this.

Anyway, that is all for now. Have a nice day and be careful out there.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,750 • Replies: 15
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2013 07:32 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Quote:
Which is why I haven't released any compositions recently until now.

I don't think anyone noticed or cared that you had not released anything recently. But thanks for letting us know.
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2013 06:17 pm
@CoastalRat,
what you think has very little impact obviously. and what do you care that millions if not billions over thousands of years have died over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies, you welcome this to happen to your friends and family with arms wide open because you care that much.

/ david
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2013 08:50 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Quote:
what you think has very little impact obviously

Thankfully the same goes for you.
farmerman

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2013 10:51 am
@CoastalRat,
I wonder how much powder he shoves up his nose to be able to sound like this?

http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidJSpetch
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2013 12:16 pm
@farmerman,
And I thought trying to follow his written train of thought was difficult.
Setanta

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2013 12:20 pm
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:
And I thought trying to follow his written train wreck of thought was difficult.

Here, i fixed that for ya . . .

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_hVOW2U7K4-M/Sa4QLaP14wI/AAAAAAAA7aE/p_Sn09TnSx4/s640/423727983_dac49569c5.jpg
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2013 01:25 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Dave I congratulate you for your eloquence and your willingness to engage the thinking process of a dozen complete strangers at the most remote locations by means of an obscure website and the courage to use your real name (I'm supposing). I'll be shredded for suggesting this, but some of us might better respond knowing a bit more about you: eg; age, ed., nat'l, fam, motives, etc

The clinician might suggest however that your doggedness and tenacity might arise from a sort of nagging subliminal uncertainty about your position

I'll have to agree tho, for what it's worth (not much hereabout), that the idea of a Universe popping into existence out of nothingness is pretty hard to entertain, a difficulty easily dispatched by the suggestion that It, She, has always existed in one form or another

I'd be most happy to address any specific issue you might consider irrational or contradictory
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 03:19 am
@farmerman,
Just because you shove powder up your nose doesn't mean that everyone else does. I certainly do not.

/ David
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 03:21 am
@dalehileman,
Morons make claims / desperately scramble to try and make anything else the issue because these imbeciles are not able to contest the facts which reveal that every religion is based upon a foundation of lies. They are that greedy, ignorant and selfish ... they are the religious.

/ David
Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 03:28 am
Oh good . . . Dale found someone to play with . . .
dalehileman

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 10:22 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Quote:
facts which reveal that every religion is based upon a foundation of lies
Dave I take exception to this on the basis of pantheism, specifically the apodictical existential variety, maintaining that eventually it will be proposed if not demonstrated that Her existence or non- turns out to be merely a semantic issue based on the reality of the concrete v abstract and that the contradiction and paradox entailed by "creation" is easily dispatched by the assertion that She, It, has always existed in one form or another
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 10:26 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Oh good . . . Dale found someone to play with . . .
…Yes S., while he seems a fine playmate in this in this largely acrimonious, myopic scrabble of contentious rubric
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 10:49 am
Don't know what rubric means, huh?
dalehileman

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 10:57 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Don't know what rubric means, huh?
S., I readily concede tossing in the word because at least I knew it was a noun, and it sounded impressive. But I'm beholden for your response, forcing me to visit Onelook. It's not everyday……..

Thus truly helpful rejoinder, however censorious, always welcomed

http://onelook.com/?w=rubric&ls=a

This one merely thesaurus
http://thesaurus.com/browse/response?s=t

Clearly I had meant "rubrics" as a form of polemics

https://www.google.ca/#q=rubrics+meaning+polemics

Yea JTT I realize it's a stretch
dalehileman

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 12:09 pm
@dalehileman,
Vaguely I had always thought of "rubric" in the religious sense, a partisan adherent mouthing off about the way he sees things. But now we see it doesn't exactly fit so we have to give S. credit for his scrupulousness
0 Replies