Quote:
….it doesnt prove anything
Yes, no, Man, it's pure speculation
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 04:06 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
….a car with flat tires could do that trip many many times…..
It's remotely possible I suppose Bill tho it might prove much easier to stop
BillRM

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 04:21 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
It's remotely possible

Remotely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You never been around firearms to know what they can and can not do nor it would now seems around cars.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 04:27 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
You never been around firearms to know what they can and can not do
Not big firearms, that's true. I was only speculating that a car with blown tires might be easier to stop by whatever means

Quote:
nor it would now seems around cars
?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 06:32 pm
@BillRM,
Bull shyt Bill. All you would have to do is hit the carb. or the distributor. A 22 could have done it.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 06:34 pm
@mysteryman,
He is only judging people like Bill or David. I can picture either one of them laughing their ass off while blowing someone away.
roger

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 06:50 pm
@RABEL222,
Yeah. Poachers used to kill alligators with a .22, but bullet placement is really vital, and alligators don't have steel bodywork, grills and radiators to penetrate, let alone not being able to sight in on that pesky little distributor when you can't see them. Seconds to react and we're calling in Apache heliocopters and precision snipers with .22 rimfire rifles.

This thread has gone from dumb to dumber to dumbest.

BillRM

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 07:10 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
He is only judging people like Bill or David. I can picture either one of them laughing their ass off while blowing someone away.

Well I did killed a big rat with a BB gun that my cats had corner in my house once but was not willing to killed themselves.

I do not remember laughing my ass off over the matter however.

Other then that rat I can not remember killing anything but paper targets and soda cans using any type of gun be it a BB pistol or my 45 or 357 or shotgun or.......
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2013 06:27 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
Seconds to react and we're calling in Apache heliocopters

It could be done:

a) Have a policy where the helicopters are in place and are scrambled any time something sufficiently threatening happens. Have the police trained to expect the possibility of helicopter attack in a dire emergency and to be prepared to hold their distance when ordered.

b) Scramble the helicopters as soon as it is clear that an unknown car is trying to aggressively force its way past the White House security perimeter.

c) Direct their attention to the black car heading towards the Capitol at high speed and order them to prevent it from reaching the Capitol at all costs. Warn the police that it is time for them to pull back.

Maybe the helicopters would not get there in time to stop the car before it got to the Capitol perimeter. But maybe they would have.

Maybe if it had really been an al-Qa'ida attack there would have been multiple attacking cars, and helicopters that were not in time to stop the first car would have been in position to stop subsequent cars.
0 Replies