Facebook My account is completely borked, no help from Facebook (login error)

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 04:20 am
Hi All,

So When i go to login to Facebook, it comes up about a post I posted 3 months has been removed due to community guidelines, click continue.

When i click continue I get the error

Sorry, this feature isn't available right now
An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later.

It won't let me login at all, but I thought maybe I was banned, but when i fill in the appeal webform, it says my account isnt banned.

My wife is also getting the error and a friend who also liked the page (Food and community page) is also getting it (which means this could be effecting about 1,000 people as that is how many likes the page had.

Ive tried using Facebook forums, emailing them, calling them, twitter, google plus developers (facebook) and can't get a hold of anyone, my profile is still active.

This happens from any PC, its not on my end (I believe it could be a php script error in the checkpoint script )from what ive read) but no ones been able to resolve it or contract me about it.

This forum is quite literally the last place (found the community while googling for help)
I don't know what else I can do Sad

Paul

jespah

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 05:13 am
@djpaulus,
Sounds like you've got some sort of a nasty, persistent cookie - the usual may very well apply (e. g. run Norton or McAfee and maybe hit an earlier restore point).

Why am I suggesting this?

Because it's possible that the account was suspended at some point (and maybe even in error), but the cookie responsible for that remains on your hard drive.

In any event, oy, it can't hurt, at least to see if you can do something with your own PC (and I would suggest creating a dummy FB account to attempt the login from there as well). Just start eliminating as many variables as possible.
djpaulus

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 05:21 am
@jespah,
Hey,

thanks very much for the reply Smile

That was the first thing I tried (when googling) found that may help.

But 3 of us had the issue, ive tried on work pcs ive not used before and multiple pcs at home, no luck (even after cleaning the cookie)

Still seems like its a php\scripting issue on Facebooks end (as I am not the only one getting this, but other users have for 4+ weeks now Sad

I've also tried when it gives me the weblink (Editing the weblink) to see if I can push it to go to the next page, but I don't know what the next page weblink is, according to my Browser, ive visited the

"Sorry, please try again later" over 300 times from the one pc to try this.

*EdiT*

I actually have an account my wife made for her dog *yes i know how it sounds ahaha* but I managed to log into that no dramas
0 Replies

djpaulus

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 05:50 am
I am attempting one more thing

It's going to take 24 hours.

If anyone has a suggestion in the mean time (Im Open)

Otherwise will let you know how this goes, Hoping it may unbork me, if so, need to get it out to as many people as possible Very Happy .. if not im still a loser without a profile haha Sad
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 06:24 am
Well, on the Internet, no one knows you're a dog.

Hmmm .... sorry this is so dang persistent.
djpaulus

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 05:58 am
@jespah,
Sad

Didn't work,

I did the I don't have access to the email \ phone anymore, answered my own security question and then had to wait 24 hours while it was attached to a new email address.

Same thing happens

A post you posted, community guidelines click here to continue

then

the same deadly error

"Sorry, this feature isn't available right now

An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later."

I've got no avenues now, my webforms to facebook have got no response.

Phone does nothing directs me to help

Community forum (which I cant access on my account) I have to use the other account

The emails I send to them, auto generated responses, no follow ups

The appeal a ban webform doesnt work as it says im notbanned

Sad Its such a first world problem, but im so sad that I cant access my own profile and no one from Facebook direct will listen (can listen\hear)

Ive even used Twitter and messaged developers on Google +
djpaulus

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 05:31 pm
@djpaulus,
As of 1\10\13

Still no resolution to this problems, logging in still does the same thing.

No new answers have been able to be achieved, Facebook still does not respond to the many webforms and such I have submitted Sad
djpaulus

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 01:03 am
@djpaulus,
as of 12\10\2013

No resolution to this problem, still having the exact same issue, no resolution in sight Sad
jespah

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 07:52 am
@djpaulus,
How odd. I't's not that I don't care; it's more that I really don't know what else to tell you.
djpaulus

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 08:45 pm
@jespah,
Of course ahah, its one of those things I hope one day Facebook sees this post or our community topic, seems a few people are still having it

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10201312570751136&ref=notif&notif_t=answers_answered
djpaulus

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 06:56 am
@djpaulus,
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
I never gave up
Have been able to resolve the issue

1. Sign out of Facebook on the Pc COmpletly (EG if you were like me and created a new account)

2. go to beta.facebook.com

3. Login to your old account

4. Click continue (when it says about community guidelines)

5. YOU ARE DONE
WOOOOOO
SO happy I can finally get my photos back Very Happy
jespah

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 02:21 pm
@djpaulus,
Oh, yay! Gold star!!!

http://eatlosewin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Gold-Star.jpg
puneetchauhan

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 06:11 am
@jespah,
There is no option to activate facebook account.
omkar

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 11:40 pm
@puneetchauhan,
Sorry, this feature isn't available right now
An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later.
what happened to my accout plz reply??
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 11:41 pm
@omkar,
Did you put enough money in the parking meter?
omkar

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 11:43 pm
@Butrflynet,
soory i dont about this?
0 Replies

vasillieryc

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 09:10 am
@djpaulus,
Hi to all.. i'm experiencing the same problem.. and its nothing to do with any malware cookies or PC problems... HOPE #FACEBOOK #CEO #MARKZUCKERBERG answers these problems... I don't have any clue why I have these problems...
jespah

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 09:16 am
@vasillieryc,
Zuckerberg is, so far as we are aware, not a member of this site, and he doesn't do customer service on FB anyway.

Are you really sure it's not malware?
0 Replies

HEALER22YB6WN

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 04:47 am
@djpaulus,
Hi there,
I believe I have a similar problem, although it's not related to a community guideline--when I enter my password, the page it brings me to says, "Sorry, that feature not available at this time. Try again later." And there is a Log-Out button, which works. I just can't access my page after logging in. I tried your remedy, and it just got me to the same error page. Any other ideas? I use my page for lots of things, and not being able to access it is making me crazy. Although I can from my phone! (As I won't have Messenger on my FB phone app, I can't access my messages, however).

I would appreciate any help or feedback!
0 Replies

ajsproof

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 03:50 pm
@djpaulus,
Did anyone have any other success trying alternative routes? I'm having the exact same issue and the beta.facebook thing doesn't work.
0 Replies