Poverty Can Trump A Winning Hand of Genes

maxdancona

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 02:45 pm
@Foofie,
Anti-black, anti-Catholic, anti-Hispanic but not antisemitic.

This is an odd bird.

Miller

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 02:49 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

This is an odd bird.

Foofie is not anit-black, anti-catholic and anti-hispanic. Why would you think, Foofie a Jewish male would be antisemitic?
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 02:51 pm
@Miller,
Try reading it again, mein Fuehrer.
Setanta

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 02:58 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie doesn't know enough genuine history, social or otherwise, to fill a very small thimble.
Setanta

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 02:59 pm
Canadian hatred of Americans? Miller is getting in even deeper than i would have thought her idiocy indicated.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 03:02 pm
@Miller,
Foofie reminds me of Clayton Bigsby

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 09:48 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

What surprised me is the intensity of hatred apparently felt by Canadians toward Americans. Yet, they come to the US as tourists, or medical patients and some even apply for US citizenship.

In my opinion, many have the cognitive dissonance of sounding like U.S. citizens, when they talk, yet they have their historical relationship with the UK, as a Commonwealth country. I also believe many would like to think that the world could be a safer place to live if everyone just followed their example of being sort of apolitical, other than in a perfunctory way. I believe the world must have a policeman, what with male testosterone adding to the mix of one living in an under developed country.

Their safety has been based on their propinquity to the U.S., in my opinion, so they can be anti-nuclear, if they choose, without thinking it is foolhardy. I believe, Australia, as close as it is to China, knows a nuclear deterrent allows one to sleep at night.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 09:58 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

This is an odd bird.

Not "anti." I just do not pander to their own shortcomings, since within those first three groups you mention, there are some members that do dream of a more expansive power base. I just prefer the status quo of white Protestant power brokers in the U.S. That's bad, if I didn't choose your "team" to root for? For example, I'm not a Yankee fan; however, when they play the Red Sox, I do root for the Yankees. I think that is a good analogy for my preferences.

Let me be the first to tell you. Your group has not "arrived." In my opinion, I just think that is the reality, regardless of my preferences. You should learn how not to personalize your postings; it strikes me as though you cannot argue against my preferences, just against me as a person. See the big picture. I am not the big picture.

P.S.: Catholics are a special "class." In my opinion, I consider that organization quite effective as "thought police" for their adherents. Thank God there are Protestants to maintain Christianity without "thought police."
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 10:01 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Foofie doesn't know enough genuine history, social or otherwise, to fill a very small thimble.

The same thimble used to sew a sock puppet?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 10:03 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Try reading it again, mein Fuehrer.

How adorable. Nazi references to describe a Jewish woman. How utterly upper class. Love those Brits.
Miller

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 10:48 am
@Foofie,
Thanks, Foofie.
0 Replies