neutral light beige wall, large sliding doors, are red drapes too much?

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 09:15 am
I have a living room, dining room combo with large sliding glass doors. I've been pondering for MONTHS on what kind of drapes to get....with sheers behind them....and am in a quandary. I LOVE red, but I'm concerned that a whole wall of red drapes may be too much for my room and will just "blast" RED when someone walks in. Do you have any ideas on this or is it just a personal matter? Thanks in advance
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,366 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 11:19 am
I like red and beige. Can't you find a subtle print that has both colors?

0 Replies

kuku202

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 04:45 am
@godfreygirl143,
I have a house that is in cloud forest with extremely high humidity producing mold all over the place especially on the painted walls. In the US I used a primer called Sta-Kil by Porter Paints that was very effective at stoping mold in humid situations but that's not available here. Any ideas??????????????

kaleem
ossobuco

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 10:28 am
@kuku202,
You will be more likely to get answers to your question if you ask it in a separate thread.
See below in Quick Links at the bottom of the page here - click on Ask a Question.
0 Replies