Crush Problem!!! Help Please?

EdiMoo

Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2013 11:05 pm
Hi there! im in year 9 and im a tomboyish girl. i have a crush on this guy who is very sweet and nice to me. Sometimes when i am walking to school and he sees me on the other side of the road, he 'illegally' crosses the road to come and talk to me. he has a lot of classes with me too! When the teacher askes for volounteers, he always volounteers when i do. so were always carrying stuff around for the teacher and stuff. He also offers to buy me lunch sometimes! He also walks me to classes and when he walks we brush against each other and he doesnt seam to notice. Once we were waiting for the teacher to come to the lesson and i was sitting does on the floor talking to him. (hes standing). When the teacher came, i asked my friend to help me up in front of him and he actually stuck out his hand and offered to help me. But i was embarresed at that time so i refused. he seemed sad. his friends always say that we are dating and he get so red!! He also laughs so hard at our jokes!!! He is not a normally flirty person and when i ask him to send me the classwork answers he always does when i say please in a cute way. He doesnt do that to other girls at all. I am an outgoing girl who likes playing with boys and they mostly think of me as a friend... i am wondering if hes only nice or does he really like me? I hope i am not friend zoned!! Please dont tell me i am too young to date because im not. i really wanna ask him out but what should i do??!! i dont even know if he likes me or not!!
PLease Help me!!!!

View best answer, chosen by EdiMoo
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2013 07:08 am
@EdiMoo,
Good morning.

Don't panic.

Say something like, "Steve (or whatever his name is), I'm getting a soda after school today. Can you come along?"

If he says yes, then ask him, while you are there, "We have such a great time together. Do you want to go out on a date sometime?"

If he does not agree to a soda, but suggests something else, then do the asking there. If he says no, and he makes it clear that he isn't interested, then let the matter drop, and assume that's more or less that. But this way works because it's just a soda; it's not a huge commitment.

Here's a huge, huge hint.

You do not need to know that someone likes you and have it confirmed and stamped by a notary public before you ask them out. That's why it's called asking them out, as opposed to making plans with someone who you already know is going to say yes. This is because asking is a question, and sometimes the answer to a question is the word no.

But we ask anyway.

And you should, too.
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2013 07:15 am
Yup, 10 is the new 15.
0 Replies

EdiMoo

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 06:14 am
@jespah,
just asking but what if the guy is too afraid to answer because he is shy or that he knows that people will tease him if he answered truthfully?
jespah

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 07:39 am
@EdiMoo,
Then you don't want to date someone who cares so much about what other people think that he won't be truthful, right?
EdiMoo

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2013 06:57 am
@jespah,
Squeeeeeee he hugged me for no reason today!!!! Thanks!!! Smile)))))
0 Replies