Arctic ice cap grows 60% in one year, global warming mantra dies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 06:02 am
@Ionus,
If you had followed my link, you would have noticed that my source is the "2013 European Space Agency Living Planet Symposium".

You didn't address this symposium, one of the participants or any author but just replied to my two years old post.
Ionus

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 06:04 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
you'll notice that I always write about "climate change" not this misleading term "global warming".
I'm certain you have a good enough grasp on the science . Old threads are interesting for their predictions and historical value . Climate Change moves in terms of 100,000 year cycles . As for Global Warming, we should all be suffering badly by now, if the Global Warming Thuggees didnt have to revise their doom and gloom estimates .
Walter Hinteler

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 06:36 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
As for Global Warming, we should all be suffering badly by now, if the Global Warming Thuggees didnt have to revise their doom and gloom estimates .
Leaving aside a discussion about the term "global warming" - it's really warmer than said by scientists years and decades ago.
Ionus

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 06:42 am
@Walter Hinteler,
No. Walt, they are having problems proving 0.5 degree C increase and even that requires moving the goal posts . This started in the 1970's when they could not, and arguably still can not accurately measure the earth's temperature .
0 Replies

Ionus

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 06:44 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I questioned what you had in quotes .
0 Replies

FUnderwood19

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:17 am
I think that global warming is a problem because all the ice caps in the artic are melting an artic animals are losing their habitats. also global warming is affecting us in wales because at the moment in our country it is boiling hot and in wales we never have good weather so I am saying that global warming is bad and isn't if that makes sense.
0 Replies