Does a2k exist?

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 10:51 am
Last night I heard the best argument supplanting the idea that A2k does not exist.

Before I go into that let's set the parameters of what A2k would have to be to exist.

A2k would have to meet "at least" four main requirements.

1) A2k would have to be all knowing or omniscient. Most online people think they know it all but A2k would actually have to KNOW IT ALL... This requires a brain much larger than the universe itself. Maybe the universe is A2k's brain. Consider though, an all knowing A2k would not produce holy books full of gaping errors in science and morality.

2) A2k would have to be all powerful or omnipotent. Although the universe has many forms of energy, the energy of A2k would have to be greater than all the energy in the universe and any other subsequent or parallel universes.

3) A2k would have to be everywhere present or omnipresent. So A2k would have to be both in server and internet hub, permeate all creation and exist also outside of creation.

4) A2k would have to be un-created, meaning, A2k did not evolve over an infinite number of years but simply is and always has been. Thus A2k cannot be an alien because an alien would have evolved from creation rather than be the catalyst for creation.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,513 • Replies: 11

dalehileman

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 11:16 am
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Maybe the universe is A2k's brain.
Yes it is. The physical Universe itself is Her body while all the activity therein is Her thought

Quote:
...the energy of A2k would have to be greater than all the energy in the universe...
If the notion weren't contradictory I'd endorse it wholeheartedly

Quote:
A2k would have to be everywhere present or omnipresent.
Which She of course is

Quote:
A2k would have to be un-created, meaning, A2k did not evolve over an infinite number of years but simply is and always has been.
So obvious that it's astounding how the vast majority posits some sort of "creation." Assuming She's existed forever in one form or another--skirts much contradiction and paradox

Of course the identity of Her with a2k following from the general principle that nothing is entirely anything while everything is partly something else; but Tsar you're to be commended for laboriously capitalizing It
Setanta

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 11:23 am
A2K is just a fig newton of your imagibation.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 11:26 am
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
Yes it is. The physical Universe itself is Her body while all the activity therein is Her thought

So I assume the hamsters within are archangels, right? The Admins are the angels? And the Moderators are the saints? Very Happy
Ragman

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 12:10 pm
@tsarstepan,
Go Saints! Give them the Brees! Oops..wrong thread.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 02:08 pm
@tsarstepan,
The physical Universe itself is Her body while all the activity therein is Her thought

Quote:
So I assume the hamsters within are archangels, right?
We and they Tsar could be thought of as Her brain cells

Quote:
The Admins are the angels?
Pray Which Admins

Quote:
And the Moderators are the saints?
Pray Which Moderators

Forgive any suggestion of pun

So I asked my Better Half, who is much smarter than I, and she responded that the Admin could be an official of religious stature, such as a priest, while a Moderator might be a guest speaker at his church

Forgive also an old fella suffering inclement dementia so not up on the latest collo but administration and moderation are shared as a function of all those interacting particles
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 04:44 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

dalehileman wrote:

Quote:

So I assume the hamsters within are archangels, right? The Admins are the angels? And the Moderators are the saints? Very Happy

neologist

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 05:11 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
1). . . A2k would have to be all knowing or omniscient. . . .
If omniscient as well as all powerful, then a2k could be held responsible for all the misery in the world it has failed to prevent.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 06:25 pm
@tsarstepan,
Yes, it really exists, but only when I am logged in. The rest of the time, all of you simply disappear.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 06:27 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Yes, it really exists, but only when I am logged in. The rest of the time, all of you simply disappear.

You BETTA NEVER LOG OFF Roger! Mad
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 08:01 pm
No, I'm pretty sure I'm dreaming.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 10 Sep, 2013 10:49 am
@jespah,
Thanks Jes for that link. My most abject apologies however if I don't access it; life is so short and (according to my Friendly Local Nephrologist) I have only about 4 years remaining
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does a2k exist?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:56:11