Who Is Going To Buy The US Debt If This War Causes China, Russia And The Rest Of The World To Turn O

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 03:19 pm
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-07/who-going-buy-our-debt-if-war-causes-china-russia-and-rest-world-turn-us

Quote:

Yesterday we implied a difficult question when we illustrated the huge size of US Treasury bond holdings that China and Russia have between them - accounting for 25% of all foreign held debt - implicitly funding US standards of living (along with the Federal Reserve). The difficult question is "Can the U.S. really afford to greatly anger the rest of the world when they are the ones that are paying our bills?" What is going to happen if China, Russia and many other large nations stop buying our debt and start rapidly dumping U.S. debt that they already own? If the United States is not very careful, it is going to pay a tremendous economic price for taking military action in Syria.

Via Michael Snyder of The Economic Collapse blog,

At this point, survey after survey has shown that the American people are overwhelmingly against an attack on Syria, people around the globe are overwhelmingly against an attack on Syria, and it looks like the U.S. Congress is even going to reject it. But Barack Obama is not backing down. In fact, ABC News is reporting that plans are now being made for a "significantly larger" strike on Syria than most experts had expected.

If Obama insists on going forward with this, it will be the greatest foreign policy disaster in modern American history.......

Siberian

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 05:04 pm
@gungasnake,
I'm from Russia and I definitely have to agree with the article. In our forums on Syria all people care is find any means to stop U.S. from war even if such means hurt us, Russian. If our government with Chinese decide to take such political spet and dump all U.S. debt papers it will be greatly supportes by people. Yes we know it may hurt us greatly too but we're ready for economical sacrifices for the sake of Truth. And the truth is - Al Queda (not "freedom fighters") fights against Assad and US government for some reson supports Al Queda just like it did in Lybia
gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 05:29 pm
@Siberian,
Particularly in the U.S., when something cannot be figured logically, the usual rule is to follow the money. In the case of Libya, what happened basically amounted to Bork Obunga and George Soros using the U.S. military to perpetrate something similar to a bank robbery:

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MD14Ak02.html

In the case of Syria, the Saudis want to construct a gas pipeline to Europe and it would run through Syria. The American people plainly want no part of this and made that known to our representatives in overwhelming numbers recently. In fact, Obunga was told that he would be impeached and removed if he ordered an attack on Syria on his own.

Siberian

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 07:15 pm
@gungasnake,
@gungasnake
Absolutely!
But sad part is that simple people suffer as always. In a lot of cases Russians in our forums start blaming USA citizens for what international banksters like Soros do through manipulation of their puppets - American Presidents. Presidents of USA do not seem to be independent. I guess the last independent USA President was Kennedy (that's why he got killed) With all my respect to people from USA (I've been there I know) I absolutely do not accept USA politics which is directed against the countries that do not want to be a USA slave and finally against USA people themselves. Again I hope Russians with all our hatred to what US presidents do will not start hating US nation
gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 07:39 pm
@Siberian,
Quote:
. I guess the last independent USA President was Kennedy (that's why he got killed) ...

This is how JFK got killed:

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Money-Power-How-Killed/dp/161608197X

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XDmcPB-6L._SY346_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_.jpg

JFK would be a republican in today's world. His "Ask not what your country can do for you" speech would go over like a lead balloon with today's democrats.

Barr McClellan is not just some swinging dick with another theory, he was a member of the A team, that is, a partner in Ed Clark's law firm which was LBJ's power base in Austin Texas. People I've spoken to who are familiar with the history of the thing say that the rough details of the story have been known for several decades, and that McClellan's book did not surprise anybody.

gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 07:54 pm
@Siberian,
Сибир - гигантическое место и довольно холодно.

Какой вид жизни продолжается где вы живёте? Как люди там разрабатывают за жизни?
Siberian

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 09:16 pm
@gungasnake,
Why speak Russian through google translate? I speak English fairly well, I just haven't written much lately and admit I have difficulties even with spelling:)
Anyway, Siberia is a cold place I admit, but they say some areas of Montana and Minesota are just as cold. The difference is where I live the winter lasts for 8 month a year. In Magadan there's lot's of mining (gold) and fishing. Economically things seem to be OK now and even promissing . A lot of new huge mines are being started now. Average salary here is probably $1500-$2000 a month . From this salary we must pay utilities (about 250 USD a month) and kindergaden (if you need one - about 100 USD a month) Most homes are owned, so no morgage (bloody communists gave appartments for free to our parents and they gave it us) On transport we probably spend 100-200 USD a month. All the rest is yours since we don't have that huge amount of bills that Americans have to pay. So, we're not rich but do not starve either Smile and even save enough to spend vacations overseas or other warm areas every 2 years (since goverment pays our air tickets once in 2 years)
gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 10:10 pm
@Siberian,
Sorry, I don't get much opportunity to practice writing or speaking Russian in Texas, but that wasn't via google or any other translate engine.

The most practice I've had lately is watching Gennady Golovkin on Youtube and trying to understand the Russian announcers. I get the impression that two of the more major things which Russia has taken over lately are the protection of Christians in places like Syria, and prize fighting. Golovkin in particular is the best professional boxer I've seen since Duran.
Siberian

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 02:18 pm
@gungasnake,
Oh! you're trying to learn Russian? That's great but very challanging. Our grammar is something like English spelling - it has hardly any rules Smile You just gotta learn whole phrases all the time Smile Let me know if I can be any help.
Я здесь чтобы помочь тебе
Я-I
Здесь - here
Что бы -in order to
Помочь - to help (to have helped)
Тебе - you (to you - (dative case)
my mail - [email protected]
gungasnake

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 08:02 pm
@Siberian,
То что мне больше всего полезно было - было бы русские материялы с кусскими субтитрями как будто для глухих. К сожаленю, такие вещи - как-то трудно наидти на Интернете.
Siberian

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 06:41 pm
@gungasnake,
You mean Russian movies with subtitles? Let me check here I think I'll get you some. I'm not home right now but I'll try.
Songs also help a lot. It's very easy to remember word when they are sung. I'll check here if I can send media files and let you know.
Good luck!
gungasnake

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 09:39 pm
@Siberian,
Movies are one possibility, best would be youtube stuff with Russian subtitles.

I can watch a lot of stuff without subtitles and get most of it at least. Auntie-Owl (Тётушка Сова ) for instance. Another thing I've watched recently has been that 1980 production of Садко

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVYqXGbsEhQ

Особено большая и красивая девушка кто сыграла роль Нежаты - Нина Григориевна. Возможно сказать, ещё ли она с числе живых?

Песня Нежаты (о Волхе Всеславевиче) начинается окола 5.45 в том видио.
Siberian

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:26 pm
@gungasnake,
I watched that movies probably 25 years ago:) I don't think it's been on our TV since than.... Sounds like you're doing good in Russian:)
"Возможно сказать, ещё ли она с числе живых?"
I really do not know Sad I'll check our internet and let you know.
"ещё ли она с числе живых?"- we say "она еще жива?" (is she still alive?)
"ли" in Russian is used more for alternative, not like "if" in English which is used for question. E.g. "долго ЛИ коротко ЛИ" - "long OR short" (means timeframes in our fairytales - "sooner or later")

gungasnake

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 08:08 pm
@Siberian,
Let me know if you find this sort of thing interesting:

http://able2know.org/topic/223482-1#post-5452382
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 06:53 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
This is how JFK got killed:

There is enough to be suspicious about, but its a long way from proven, even if only using the balance of probability .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 06:55 am
Have you been watching the tension build up in the South China Seas ?
0 Replies