Is there a way to make my car headlight shoot out further?

eppixx

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2013 12:01 am
LIKE IN THIS PICTURE?
http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/22087688/view/color.png
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 4,864 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2013 10:50 am
@eppixx,
Epp, I'd suppose such specialty headlights available. Maybe somebody else could provide more definitive basis for specification
0 Replies

xtremcarrace

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2015 03:33 am
@eppixx,
What is the make and model of the car?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2015 04:28 am
If you're in the United States, your headlights will undoubtedly be adjusted through the use of four trex-head screws. These are trex-head screws:

http://www.ndheli.ca/images/product/l/lynx-special-m3-button-head-screws-(15-pcs)-t-rex-600-and-t--256px-256px.jpg

Most of the newest cars are designed by engineers who don't want you to adjust your headlamps manually. There are any number of places online which will tell you how to adjust your headlamps based on the new spirit-level systems built-in to most automobiles. Just do a search for "how to adjust my headlights."

If you do decide to to adjust your lights manually, you'll want to find out where the adjusting screws are, and determine if they're trex-head, or some other type of head (not all of them use a trex-head screw). Whatever type they are, they are unlikely to be any standard type of screw head, and you'll pay through the nose to get the kind of screw-driver you need.

Good luck.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 09:53 pm
@eppixx,
You better post what kind of lights you currently have in your car: class and K.

After that, is to review how to improve them.

Another way is for you to tell which one of the pictures in your message is similar to the illumination given by your car.

0 Replies