Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2013 04:47 pm
@klrdvb,
Why is he not blocked on your phone?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2013 04:50 pm
@klrdvb,
Block his texts, too.

Use caller ID and don't pick up when he calls, and don't call him back when he leaves messages.

You're out, you're working, you're exercising, you're cooking dinner, you're singing all of the parts from Grease!

Whatever.

You. Are. Not. Available.

(in case you need something to sing)
0 Replies

klrdvb

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 12:55 am
Well I didn't hear from him since 230 yesterday and thought he wouldn't reach out to me. But low and behold at 1145 tonight he texted me. I didn't respond. It really makes the healing hurt more. I did block him from FB, can't figure out how to block him from texting me...

When I see him texting me, it really makes it hurt more, like its reopening a slow closing wound....

Gimme strength!

Thanks for all of the support and advice u guys have given me. It means a lot.
jespah

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 05:18 am
@klrdvb,
If you post a separate topic about the make and model of your phone, I bet some nice more technically-inclined person here will help you try to figure out how to block someone's texts.
0 Replies

klrdvb

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 07:20 am
I was texted again last night. I didn't answer. I can't seem to block him from texting or calling me (I have Verizon Wireless and an iPhone 5) and I refuse to change my #. I seriously I don't get this....HE BROKE UP WITH ME and HE IS KEEPING CONTACT WITH ME....

This is seriously making my head numb. I don't get it. He wanted out, he got it. He stop contacting me, I respect that and leave him alone. THEN HE TEXTS ME, when we start to communicate again, HE STOPS IT. I then refuse contact and yup, guess what??? HE TEXTS ME. Seriously, WTF is going on in his brain? GGGGRRRRRRRRRR.....

OMG
jespah

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 11:31 am
@klrdvb,
hi Karen (please feel free to call me jes) -

He's messin' with your head. He doesn't know his own mind.

According to this site, "Verizon Wireless offers Spam Control for no additional charge. This feature can be found under My Services when logged into your account, and blocks up to 5 numbers from calling or texting."

Hope this helps.

I'm sorry this junk is continuing. You've got better things to do than deal with this.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 04:02 pm
So what is he saying in his texts.

Let me get this straight: you two had a long time affair. He left his wife (YOU thought for YOU) and now he wants his space for thinking about all this. PLUS he has health, kids, parent issues.

No wonder you are confused and hurt.

He's wasted all your time, and now he wants more time.
Tell him to grow some >>>>>s and you will see him when he wises up.

klrdvb

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2013 06:19 pm
I blocked his # from texts and calling...it won't take effect for 24 hours. Thank u Jes for the info.

When we were texting back and forth, he told me he loves me, misses me, misses us, that he has been thinking about us, and how I have his heart....then when I say I think we should try and work it out, he says he thinks we should...just not right now...

I stopped texting him and we will go a day or so and nothing from him. I hurt but I REFUSE TO INITIATE COMMUNICATION. Then yup he texts me again. Just now it's more like feeling me out...generic stuff. Last night he started to open up and I fell asleep.

And yup, haven't heard from him all day today....

I guess it hurts being on the fence, not knowing WTF is going on
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 06:51 am
Don't listen to what he SAYS; watch what he DOES.
0 Replies

klrdvb

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 02:35 pm
I really don't know of he knows if he is coming or going. I agree actions speak way more then what words can say.

He won't see me, cuz I know he won't keep up this "front".

Part of me feels he really is confused and part of me thinks he does love me and that he doesn't want me out of his life.

I did block him, and it should go into effect 10 pm tonight.

He did text me today and said that he thinks about us and what should we do and when I asked him what did he feel he said he doesn't know and he is confused he said to me "You made me so happy but after all that has happened, I am confused". I asked what are you confused about and he said "my life". This is really maddening.

He is confused? WTF does he think I am? Everything that i believed, was blown out of the water....Ugh, I hate this. I know I love him and want to make it work. I am afraid too.

Why is he keeping the communication up? THAT IS WHAT IS THE MOST BAFFLING PART...
ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 02:55 pm
@klrdvb,
klrdvb wrote:

He is confused? WTF does he think I am?

of course he is confused

you? you have been trying to have a relationship with a married man.

Leave him alone to sort things out. I can't begin to understand why you have continued to engage in discussion with him. It's no good for him, and of no benefit to you.

You need to get on with your life.

Once he gets sorted out, he may be back in touch. Perhaps not.

Don't put your life on hold. As my mother always said ... move on.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 02:57 pm
@PUNKEY,
I wouldn't see him when he wises up.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 02:57 pm
@klrdvb,
klrdvb wrote:
He was in the process of moving out.

4 weeks ago his wife found out about me.

I've asked you this before but ... why did his wife think he was moving out before she found out about you?

it might give some clue as to where you truly stand.
0 Replies

lawrence10

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2015 08:23 am
@klrdvb,
How did it all work out? Really would love to know
0 Replies