Pope Francis Revolution Is Underway, Not Everyone Is Pleased

spendius

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 07:30 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Mary is more important than Jesus.

Has been since the time of Raphael's Sistine Madonna. Jesus was a Magian. Something happened in the Gothic awakening. If you tried to type "BIG" big enough to do justice to how big it was A2K is not big enough to hold it. Nor are all the libraries.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 11:06 am
Romeo said: "Aha so Popey is not so perfect after all!
He says women can't be priests, so obviously he doesn't think they're as equal as men, which is in direct contradiction of this verse-
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28 )"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Frank Apisa responded with: "Damn...Jesus wrote Galatians???
And all this time I thought it was Paul"

----------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations mate, yes Paul wrote Galatians, keep it up and you'll make Pope Frank the First..Smile
Dunno why you think I said Jesus wrote it..
izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 11:07 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Unlike Barbara Cartland, Jesus produced **** all in the way of literature.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 11:20 am
Spendius said: "from what little that has come down the grapevine concerning priestesses, most of it having been played down, suggests that we ought to think twice before trying it again.
Mary is more important than Jesus
"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What, you're against women priests but you're a Mary fanboy?
I'm assuming your post was an attempt at humour, nice try but don't give up the day job..Smile
spendius

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 11:33 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Okay. Bit cliched though. You sound like you don't know much about priestesses. Perhaps just as well I suppose. Those who do think the macho pose is like playing with Scalextric.

Get a hold of Spengler's essay Act and Portrait.

Why does nobody call them priestesses? Are they being coy?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 11:45 am
Spendius said: Okay. Bit cliched though. You sound like you don't know much about priestesses. Perhaps just as well I suppose. Those who do think the macho pose is like playing with Scalextric.
Get a hold of Spengler's essay Act and Portrait.
Why does nobody call them priestesses? Are they being coy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
No offence mate but you've been talking to the forums philosophers for so long that their waffly "round and round the mulberry bush" style has rubbed off on you and you're beginning to talk unfocussed gobbledegook and I can't make head or tail of what you just said..Smile
Fact is, women were at the forefront of the early christian church from Day One although some snooty churchmen won't admit it, perhaps they just don't like girls..Wink
Cue stunning article-

Jesus spent a terrible long night before his death,unable to sleep and racked with loneliness as his disciples fell asleep,
But next day on the cross, as he slipped into death his tired pain-filled eyes saw a host of loyal women who'd stuck with him to the end..
"Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and breathed his last. There were also women looking on from afar, among whom were Mary Magdalene and Salome, who followed him and ministered to him when he was in Galilee, and many other women who came up with him to Jerusalem" (Mark 15:37)
They gave him the last womanly comfort they could by making sure he never died alone..
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub3/jesus.jpg

Some of his disciples ran off in fear of the Romans, but women stuck with him to the end-
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/jesus-deadC.gif
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Jesu-maryC.gif

It's almost as if he knew they'd be there for him, so he made sure he was always there for them during his lifetime-
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/JesusAdultrss.jpg
spendius

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:42 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
No offence mate

I'm unoffendable Romeo.

But hey--farmerman likes you. Which is a good guide to how harmless, or useful, he considers you to be.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Unlike Barbara Cartland, Jesus produced **** all in the way of literature.

You call Cartland's writing "literature"?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 03:19 pm
Spendius said: "@RF- You sound like you don't know much about priestesses"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As i've said before, I've had a soft spot for pagans ever since they burnt Edward Woodward in a wicker man for his bad acting, and did the same to Nic Cage for his dyed black wispy hair, and I hear their priestesses tie ribbons to maypoles and prance round them naked under the full moon.
They can tie ribbons to my maypole and prance round it naked any time they like..Smile

spendius

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 06:03 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
They can tie ribbons to my maypole and prance round it naked any time they like.

Nah!! Priestesses don't dance to your tune Romeo.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 06:29 am
@contrex,
A very broad definition.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 02:33 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
You call Cartland's writing "literature"?

Do you think people should trust the opinion of an unrepentant thief, C?
0 Replies