Which Color blind should we choose??

Wed 31 Jul, 2013 10:47 pm
we are build­ing a new home and are stuck at what color to choose for our blinds. i love the color espresso and picked espresso cab­i­nets for the kitchen and bath­rooms, a golden yel­low gran­ite with hints of red in the kitchen, crisp khaki paint, and most of fur­ni­ture is espresso ex­cept our couch will be lighter to not be so dark if we de­cide to go with espresso blinds. would it look ok to have real wood 2 inch espresso blinds? it is a 2 story home in Gilbert Ari­zona. its 1800 sqauare feet. I in­tend on light­en­ing ev­ery­thing else up; ac­cent walls, pil­lows, wall decor etc if we go with the espresso blinds. I like decor from pier 1 im­ports, pot­tery barn, Z Gallery etc. If not peo­ple say go with off white. So con­fused and stuck and have to make a de­ci­sion in 2 weeks. Also need to keep in mind that I love earth tones and warm tones so all of the fix­tures will be vene­tian bronze even door hard­ware and light­ing. which one should we choose? off white wood or espresso wood blinds? Thank you so much for your help!!
be­low is how the espresso blinds look hang­ing on their own, and the foor pic­tures show the the tile color, car­pet color, and gran­ite color that i picked.. the fourth pic­ture is just a pic­ture of the model kitchen for an idea. keep in mind the houses are ten feet apart both side to side and in front of each other so we have shade that way not a lot of light com­ing in i dont think,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,516 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

annellepe

Wed 31 Jul, 2013 10:50 pm
@annellepe,
just realized i cant post pictures here but please help!
Ticomaya

Wed 31 Jul, 2013 11:07 pm
@annellepe,
annellepe wrote:
just realized i cant post pictures here but please help!

Why on earth can't you?

Upload your photo to an image hosting site, then paste the direct link to the image between "[img]" and "[/img]" in your post. Simplicity itself.

Otherwise, I vote for white.
0 Replies