I need help with my weight?

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 10:30 pm
Im a preteen girl, and i use to be over weight. I look back to how i lost 25 lb and i starved and over exersised.(but it was the bestest thing ive ever done) but that doesnt matter. Cause its been a full year since thats happened. Im still not happy with my weight, im in the healthy weight but if i eat im gonna over eat. And gain weight. I DO NOT WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT. so i dieted for a while and that went well for about 7 months. And then i started to eat bad again, and now ive been trying to make myself puke. I dont want to end up doing this, cause i know it gets adicting and i know what it can do to your body. So i want to go back to dieting but its so hard. I feel like purging would be the best way. But i know its not. Im so confused. Plz help. N no i can not tell anyone. (Btw i read dieting stuff all the time for hours on end so i know alot about dieting and health) everytime i look at myself i see an ungly fatty.

neologist

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 11:10 pm
@Wonderstruck girl,
I'm an old grandfather and I have seen a lot. I won't propose solutions for you. But remember: You are not alone.I'll bet there are plenty of people here who can help. In the end, though, you will need to find some trusted adult to speak with you face to face.

So stick around. I will too.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 06:49 am
@Wonderstruck girl,
I think self-image is more of an issue than weight here.

You say nothing about exercising. It is entirely possible (particularly when you are young) to keep your weight on a fairly even keel by exercising. Talk to your doctor. You will likely find that what you are eating is perfectly fine for maintenance if you also do some mild exercise.

I also question where you're getting all this diet info that you're reading all the time. There are a lot of women's magazines out there that give really conflicting advice, plus they push fashion and makeup in ways that tend to make women feel terrible about themselves. Recognize that the media might very well be a part of why you're feeling this way.
0 Replies

Choleslo

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 02:00 pm
@Wonderstruck girl,
I think at the age of 25 cardio activity are good for weight loss and also drink more water and eat healthy.
0 Replies

Temma Alexa

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 07:19 am
@Wonderstruck girl,
You are a little kid and you do not need to be conscious about your weight from such a young age. Anyways if you want to reduce some weight then you should do some exercises every day, go for swimming sessions, eat lots of fruits and vegetables and avoid fast food. Hope these will help you.
0 Replies

watsonjohn

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 11:18 pm
@Wonderstruck girl,
Don't stress if you don't lose any weight in the beginning. Stress causes you to gain weight. Stay positive to lose weight faster.
0 Replies