Did he ever feel something for me?

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 02:01 pm
I met this boy a few months ago at school. We were taking classes after school and I really fell for him. I'll try to make a long story short:

We would meet every afternoon for our lessons. He's been gentle with me, always greeted me warmly. When we talked he would go quiet suddenly and just stared into my eyes. One time he invited me to his house to study together and the day after that we were walking together very close our hands almost touching. He told a friend of mine that he found me pretty and smart. We've been communicating through the summer and he told me about some personal problems he had (so that means he trusts me, right?). Last week he asked me out and we talked and all that just like before but nothing else happened.

I wanted to know if you think that maybe he feels something for me because he acts in that special way with me but he doesn't say nothing about it Sad and I'm confused and suffering because I really love him but I think maybe he knows how I feel and he's just playing with me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 2,013 • Replies: 8
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 11:43 pm
@voguevogue,
There's a rather large number of possibilities :

- he has no idea you're that into him (this is rather high on the list of possibilities)
- he really likes you, but has no clue that you like him, and so he's not making a move
- he knows you like him, and likes the attention, but isn't that into you (in this version, he's just playing with you)
- his parent always taught him to be respectful and not force any issues, as things will take care of themselves
- he has no real idea how to proceed

etc.

If you go out again, bake him a muffin. Failing that, take some wrapped chocolate along (1 for you, 1 for him)

P.S. Don't focus on any one possibility.
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 05:32 pm
Perhaps he is overwhelmed with all your talk of "love."

Are you overwhelming him? It sounds like he has done some things, now it is up to you to show him he is special - but back off on the "love" thing.
0 Replies

lillyandrew

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 03:31 am
@vikorr,
He loves you he's not playing with you.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 06:41 am
@voguevogue,
He just got off the phone with me and says he is really ticked at you for asking a bunch of strangers something that they have no way of knowing instead of talking to him about it.
0 Replies

carlosc2dbz

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 08:30 pm
@voguevogue,
You really love him or you really like him? At your age, and Im assuming your young, some things are better left unsaid, and you just let things flow. He probably does like you, if he is spending time with you and looks at you the way you say. If he likes hanging out with you over playing PS3 then you know he likes you. What would you like to happen? Don't rush anything. Let things take their course.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 07:54 pm
How lovely, just like a loving dad.
mark noble

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Are you a yank?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 08:06 pm
@mark noble,
Better than being a wanker.