Who is hater and why is s/he a galactaphobe?

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 12:46 am
A new member, working overtime on posting to every thread that mentions space travel with kiboshing and insults, dumbass.
http://able2know.org/user/hater/

Most intriguing. My guess is he's a next gen bot Wink
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,861 • Replies: 12

cherrie

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 01:06 am
@hingehead,
He has certainly been very busy, and extremely vitriolic.

He chose his name well.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 01:18 am
@hingehead,
I put him on 'ignore' almost immediately, after making the egregious mistake of calling him on his **** on one thread. That was a mistake, of course; that's feeding the troll. I think it's gungasnake using a new name. Laughing

Ignore the fool and it'll disappear.
hingehead

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 01:27 am
@Lustig Andrei,
She's not annoying me yet - I'm genuinely curious about the motivations. Who gets up one day and decides to join a minor web community to tell everyone who ponders the possibility of interplanetary travel they're a bunch of dumb asses. Even if it's true - why bother?
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 02:28 am
@hingehead,
Could be Scott Bakula, miffed because he didn't get another series?
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 09:07 am
@hingehead,
Some conspiracy theorists have a one-track mind. This one is obsessed with the notion that the government not only lies to us but is perpetrating a continuing hoax re: space travel. We never landed on the moon. There is no space station or shuttles. Etcetera. It's the 21st Century version of the Flat Earth Society.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 09:36 pm
Curious. I hadn't noticed this person. Even if someone believed this, why go to the trouble to initiate the conversation?
Setanta

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 02:48 am
@Brandon9000,
The member was not around long, but managed to track down and vandalize most threads on space travel/exploration. I suspect the motive to have been the opportunity to call people retards.
farmerman

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 05:28 am
@Setanta,
Think of all those fony industries out there whove been duped into making all these gizmos and parts that had ostensibly gone into these fake space exploration tools. Down here about 20 miles from me is a Thiokol plant that makes these huge rubber rings that fit between rocket stages and prevent all the **** from leaking out. .similar things are manufactured all over and those are probably the "make work" industries that had gotten us all into the most recent financial embarrassment . This is just my theory but perhaps I should adhere to it tenaciously .
Setanta

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 05:30 am
@farmerman,
Not only that, but you must loudly vilify anyone who doesn't see it your way.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 05:37 am
You retard ! ! !
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 09:20 am
A long time ago, I used to have a job where I sat next to a hyper-religious guy who would tell me, "It's a waste of time and money for us to go up there into space. There's nothing to see. It's all empty." However, he also told me that he had information that the government had secretly passed a law that starting in 1984, we would all have to have our social security numbers stamped on our foreheads. Nice guy as long as you kept him away from any subject connected to religion.
farmerman

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 10:00 am
@Brandon9000,
how do I get these numbers on my forehead changed ?
0 Replies