Hitchens destroys God

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 05:09 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm not sure why we haven't had meets, because they were fun.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 05:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Some of us can't afford it.

I doubt you could guess how little I live on, over years now. You would freak out.

Others have similar troubles or are parcelling with the money they have left.. You worked hard for your positions but seem to think that if you could, others could, a lot of righteousness and pride in your posts, a kind of blindness.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 05:42 pm
@ossobuco,
I wonder if you hate the fact that others you have on ignore agree with you at times.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 06:04 pm
@ossobuco,
You've been telling us about your limited resources over the years, so most of us are aware of your situation. However, when we had meets in San Francisco, Austin, Houston, New York, London, and Lippstadt, some people traveled a good ways to be there. I thought the meets were great, but maybe it was just me.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 06:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Isn't that nice.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 06:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I didn't meet you in those places.

I live on tiny money and I now take you as an proud asshole.

0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 07:34 pm
@ossobuco,
Interesting lore from the a2k past. I wasn't expecting violence, just wondering how they handled the elephant in the closet. Do you just sip your coffee and pretend it isn't there or just lock horns, go at it and laugh.

Hope'n it's the latter...
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 07:44 pm
@Leadfoot,
I'm not sure why osso doesn't put me on Ignore. She's a masochist; loves to suffer because my financial life seems to better hers. I don't get it; maybe somebody can clue me in.
I enjoyed the a2k meets we've had. Something wrong with that?
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 06:43 am
The fact that the brother turned from atheism during his emotional readjustment to his marriage, and his specific association of it with totalitarian regimes, implies 'brain work' could be required on your own part.
Atheists simply have no use for a 'God' concept. Christopher Hitchens argument that the concept is socially pernicious is a secondary issue.
0 Replies

AugustineBrother

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 06:26 am
@Chumly,
So, it is true: Very few on here know that his brother atheist is now a Christian.
That knock-out punch was to his own face.
0 Replies

CVeigh

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 09:12 pm
@Chumly,
Actually his own atheist-turned-Christian brother destroyed Chris. Were you trying to hide that fact from this audience. Well I joyfully screwed you up then
0 Replies