Snowdon is a dummy

Olivier5

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 09:40 am
@izzythepush,
Likewise, giving candy to children is typical of pedophiles, so I keep my candy to myself. I never talk to them kids either, or kiss them or cuddle them, for fear of looking like one of these perverts... Kids are safe with me: no affection, no kittens, and no candy.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 12:37 pm
@Olivier5,
Approaching children you don't know with sweets is.

This has been gone through a lot. If one needs to rehouse kittens there are plenty of ways to do it without going to a park with a box of kittens. Most people wouldn't even consider it as an option.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 02:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Oh yes you did. America's appetite for drugs has murdered thousands of Mexicans and Columbians.

Dont forget the help the Mexican and Columbian governments gave the cartels with all the deaths.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 02:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Can you tell when someone edits a post? I never thought of this before. I edit a lot of my posts because I realize I dident say what I intended. But within minutes.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 02:31 pm
@Olivier5,
At my age I am afraid to give the kids a quarter for the gum machine for the same reason. I once saw a guy about the age I am now offer a piece of candy to a youngster and was scooped up by the mall cops because its mother contacted them and complained. He dident touch the child.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 03:01 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Likewise, giving candy to children is typical of pedophiles, so I keep my candy to myself. I never talk to them kids either, or kiss them or cuddle them, for fear of looking like one of these perverts... Kids are safe with me: no affection, no kittens, and no candy.

Hopefully you understand how fucked up and wrong that is. You better be pissed off that you are condemned to being in such a society. I have been in several threads on this topic over the years, I shall be looking for your support the next time we get into fucked up sex law and anti male law.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 03:32 pm
@RABEL222,
The post suddenly becoming a fraction of the size is usually a give away.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 04:34 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Likewise, giving candy to children is typical of pedophiles, so I keep my candy to myself

That bullshit as 9 out of ten pedophiles are part of the family of the children or family friends or coaches or teachers or priests they are not strangers with or without candy or kittens or puppies.

I remember when I was a child an old man sitting on a park bench feeding birds and interacting with children would raise no red flags and rightly so for the most part.

At the same time it turn out that a family with three daughters who mother was a friend of my mother had their father screwing all three of them!!!!!!!!

Sorry as I stated I look for one case of someone using kittens or puppies in a park to lurk children and could not find one damn example of that happening in real life.

We had gotten so crazy that a woman was fined for sitting on a bench in a play area of a park without having a child of her own along in New York and in South Florida an elderly couple try to do a tour of a children science museum and was turn away because they did not have a child along.

All this is crazy given once more it is not for the most part strangers who are molesting children.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 05:06 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Can you tell when someone edits a post? I never thought of this before. I edit a lot of my posts because I realize I dident say what I intended. But within minutes.

Of course and added to that at the time of the posting in question my internet connection was going in and out.

But the final version was done within minutes of the first posting.

In any case, Izzy was just being his normal self looking for any reason to attacked me.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 02:35 am
Snowden criticises Russia for approach to internet and homosexuality
Quote:
Edward Snowden has criticised Russia for its crackdown on internet freedom and lax attitude to gay rights, despite having been granted asylum by the country.

The National Security Agency whistleblower described Moscow’s tightening grip over online activities and treatment of gay people as “fundamentally wrong”.

The former US intelligence contractor was given a three-year residence permit in August 2014, but insisted that it was never his choice to go there. He said he would prefer to live in the US, although he cannot return without facing arrest for leaking to the Guardian classified documents revealing the vast scale of the country’s surveillance programmes.

The 32-year-old was accepting the Norwegian Academy of Literature and Freedom of Expression’s Bjornson prize – which he was awarded for his work on the right to privacy – by videophone from Russia when he described the country’s restrictions on the web as a “mistake in policy”. He said: “It’s wrong in Russia, and it would be wrong anywhere.

... ... ...
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 07:55 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Sarah Harrison, who accompanied Snowden on a his flight from Hong Kong to Moscow, works with the WikiLeaks Legal Defence and is Julian Assange's closest adviser, has been awarded by Germany's co-ruling Social Democratic Party the Willy Brandt Prize, for her "special political courage".

Her work stands "exemplary for the pursuit of transparency and the commitment against escalating surveillance", the SPD justifies the choice. "Sarah Harrison has proved with its commitment to WikiLeaks and especially in the company of Edward Snowden great political courage."
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 08:06 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Edward Snowden???

Edward Snowden?

Ahhh...yeah, now I remember.

Still living in Russia, right?

Hey...lots of personal privacy there, I guess.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 08:29 am
@Frank Apisa,
A lot more than he'd get in America.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 09:41 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

A lot more than he'd get in America.

Okay.

So the wise move on his part is to stay put.

Fine with me.

But if he does come back here...I want to see him get a fair trial.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 09:42 am
@Frank Apisa,
I bet you want to see World peace as well.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 09:44 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I bet you want to see World peace as well.

Yup.

And you?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 09:47 am
@Frank Apisa,
I'd like fewer meaningless platitudes.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 09:50 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'd like fewer meaningless platitudes.

Funny!

You seem addicted to them.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 09:55 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Edward Snowden???
Actually, she's called Sarah Harrison, a UK citizen, journalist, and legal researcher currently living in Berlin.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 11:55 am
@hawkeye10,

Quote:
VOTE TRUMP

In Great Britain, a "trump" is a fart.