What should I do about this situation?

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 09:47 pm
Okay so there is this girl I like in my workplace. I really like her because we are both really similar: both quiet/shy, both smart, both very nice and sweet. I also always make her blush and laugh with my jokes. Now I told one person at my workplace that I liked her and she asked me if she wanted me to talk to her for me, i said sure idc. When she found out from the girl that I liked her she was surprised and turned bloodshot red (probably because she liked me too). So I had a plan to keep flirting with her and throw a joke about getting her number and if she wouldn't take it seriously cause its a joke then about an hour or so later I would be like "Seriously though let me get those digits. Wink Just trying to make her feel more comfortable and a good vibe from me. Now the thing is obviously things go wrong, but in this situation I don't know what to do because someone one of my friends found out and told her that I was her secret admirer, which I have done nothing to show that other than liking her.

So I was wondering if I should still try to get her number or clear up the secret admirer bullcrap and then try to get her number, because this girl is really shy and quiet so I really don't wanna overdo it and become creepy. Also she has never had a boyfriend and is still a virgin just like me. So fellow yahoo answerers please help me with what I should do because I really like her and we would be cute couple together. Thanks in advance all!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 944 • Replies: 4
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 05:32 am
@adromanify,
Are you sure you aren't really 13? Seriously. Grow up, talk to her, ask her out. If she has any interest in you, she will go out with you. If not, well, you can move on to someone else.

But seriously, grow up first. You act like you are in grade school, having some girl tell some other girl that you like her.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 05:38 am
@adromanify,
Try tugging her pigtails at play time, or see if you can join in one of her skipping games. That always impresses girls.

yashi

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 07:46 am
@Lordyaswas,
Well I don't think you have much choice here. According to me you should talk to her ans clarify the things and then tell her your feelings. If she says yes then she would be yours and if she says no, you can move on.
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 02:31 am
@yashi,
Is that before or after pulling on her pigtails?
0 Replies