The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

hawkeye10

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:17 pm
@BillRM,
Hmmmm

Quote:
George Zimmerman’s girlfriend, pulled over yesterday by police for a routine traffic stop, volunteered to them that he had thrown a wine bottle at her the prior Monday while she was visiting Zimmerman’s Lake Mary residence. Nobody called the police at that time, nor at any time prior to the girlfriend being pulled over by police last night.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/01/deja-vu-george-zimmerman-charged-with-aggravated-assault/

What is that, 5 GF's/wives who have talked badly about him to the police? He does not pick his women well, this is poor judgment, of which Firefly accused him of long ago.
BillRM

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
An they had ground to arrested him on her word alone about something that happen many days ago!!!!!!

So any woman can made any claimed to the police at a traffic stop and they will come to you with handcuffs!!!!!!!!!!

No they are looking to get him and he should have move out of Florida long ago beside trying to have better judgment on the women he share his life with.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 04:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye with all his past involvement with the legal system I hope to hell when the police did showed up he was bright enough not to admit to throwing a bottle however without him doing so I can not see how they would have grounds to arrest him.

So many people talk themselves into jail.
hawkeye10

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 04:12 pm
@BillRM,
Zimmerman has a history of being compliant and cooperative with cops.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 05:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The chronicle of George Zimmerman problematic journey through life is becoming more bizarre as we speak. Unquestionably, this killer of Martin is a troubled individual and by all accounts should not be licensed to carry a gun. His path since the Trayvon Martin killing has been littered with troubled run-ins with the establishment. This rogue individual is his own worse enemy.
coldjoint

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 06:58 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
This rogue individual is his own worse enemy.

No, small minded gossips like you are. Call Oprah.http://lunaticoutpost.com/smilies/ndrgktts.jpeg
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:10 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

The chronicle of George Zimmerman problematic journey through life is becoming more bizarre as we speak. Unquestionably, this killer of Martin is a troubled individual and by all accounts should not be licensed to carry a gun. His path since the Trayvon Martin killing has been littered with troubled run-ins with the establishment. This rogue individual is his own worse enemy.

He is, indeed, MiM.

But this is Florida we are talking about...and I guess he has to kill a white man before that state will consider him unfit to carry a gun.
hawkeye10

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:28 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
But this is Florida we are talking about...and I guess he has to kill a white man before that state will consider him unfit to carry a gun.

He was ordered to turn them in Tue morning.
Frank Apisa

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 08:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

He was ordered to turn them in Tue morning.

Oh, I forgot to add, "...or throw a bottle at a white woman."

No need to restrict his ownership or possession of guns if the only problem is shooting a young black man to death.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 09:05 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
Unquestionably, this killer of Martin is a troubled individual

Being the victim of racial political politics at both the state and the Federal level might indeed harm an individual mental stability but being happy and cheerful about a found innocent man suffering say a lot more about you then Zimmerman.
hawkeye10

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 09:25 pm
@BillRM,
You will recall that my analysis was that late one afternoon two troubled young men met up, and only one walked away. Other than the trial where he was abused by the state of Florida George Zimmermans legal problems have been minor, and this is no different. We will see how minor, if this event goes to form it will turn out that the wine bottle thrown was a one serving plastic bottle, or that " thrown at" will turn out to be within 20 feet of the woman, but we shall see.

Who the hell at a traffic stop goes into a minor altercation that they had with a loved one two days ago? The bizarre things Zimmermans women say just got a new bullet point.
BillRM

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 09:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Who the hell at a traffic stop goes into a minor altercation that they had with a loved one two days ago? The bizarre things Zimmermans women say just got a new bullet point.

An what are cops doing dropping everything to go after Zimmerman based on such comments?

Can you see them doing so for anyone else who name happen not to be Zimmerman?
glitterbag

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:25 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

An what are cops doing dropping everything to go after Zimmerman based on such comments?

Holy ****, do any of you hairy chested assholes throw bottles at your 'loved ones'. I can't imagine what kind of a hell hole you guys call home sweet home. Loved ones is an interesting phrase, thats what funeral directors call your deceased family members when you're making burial arrangements

And if that wine bottle connected with her head it might have been a whole other matter. Instead of an assault, it would be assault and battery, possibly attempted murder or murder. This man is disturbed and violent, he doesn't pick disloyal girlfriends, he abuses everybody around him. You boys sound like a bunch of backwater deliverance assholes who think getting drunk and raising a little hell is just your God given male heritage. Your old lady gets a tooth knocked out or black eye or split lip, she probably provoked you. Maybe you two found the perfect doormats for a life partner, but my advice to your wives would be that you two knuckle draggers can't stay awake 24/7, some point in time you will have to go to sleep. And that my friends is why women keep cast iron skillets, and keep your life insurance current.

You two are the biggest crybabies I have ever run into. I suppose you think Zimmerman had to wear hand-me-downs and his mother didn't love him. He's a deeply troubled man who will be lucky to live to see 50 if he doesn't get his temper tantrums under control. I cannot believe you are still making excuses for that sorry sack of ****. Jesus Christ Almighty, you are craven morons. (my apologies in advance to run of the mill morons)
glitterbag

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:28 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

As amateur of fact, 3 names come to mind, Cris Brown and Ray Rice and Mel Gibson when he stops his meds.
glitterbag

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:37 pm
@glitterbag,
Damn it, now I have to disinfect my keyboard and pray i don't hear any more bullshit excuses.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Holy ****, do any of you hairy chested assholes throw bottles at your 'loved ones'.

Even if he did throw a bottle who the hell know if he throw it at her!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you now a mind reader?

The mayor of NYC stated that he have no intention of hitting his wife with the tea container even those in that case he did in fact hit her.

In any case, a thrown bottle that did no harm might be reason to leave a relationship but not to get the cops involved days later.
glitterbag

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:48 pm
@BillRM,
No you idiot, Im not a mind reader, but you sissified jerks are making countless excuses for a man you admire because he's a thug. Apparently you think you are a mind reader, because you've offered a pack of excuses for that thug like he's your nephew. Actually thats not so far fetched, any of your sons or nephews doing time for domestic abuse?
hawkeye10

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:57 pm
@glitterbag,
I dont believe that the state has any legit grounds to enter an domestic duspute where objects are thrown but no one is hit. If someone is hit it depends. I also am unwilling to condemn Zimmerman at this point because I dont know that the alleged act happened, I dont know what he threw, and I dont know what if any bad acts the woman committed. When I have facts and context I will consider the matter. The Zimmerman was arrested means nothing to me, the man has already been majorly abused by the state of florida once.

glitterbag

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 11:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are not knowledgeable enough to know what is legal. People have lost their jobs for just throwing things in an office in anger. Just because you give yourself permission to behave in such a fashion doesn't mean everybody else does. If you threw even a plastic soda bottle at a cop, wanna guess what would happen.

And by the way mr. marvelous, you don't get to decide this. You won't be given full access to the facts and context. you have already made up your dim reptilian mind. You really think your opinion matters? Why do you identify so closely with this thug? By the way, that's rhetorical, I already know the answer.
firefly

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 11:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

Holy ****, do any of you hairy chested assholes throw bottles at your 'loved ones'. I can't imagine what kind of a hell hole you guys call home sweet home. Loved ones is an interesting phrase, thats what funeral directors call your deceased family members when you're making burial arrangements

And if that wine bottle connected with her head it might have been a whole other matter. Instead of an assault, it would be assault and battery, possibly attempted murder or murder. This man is disturbed and violent, he doesn't pick disloyal girlfriends, he abuses everybody around him. You boys sound like a bunch of backwater deliverance assholes who think getting drunk and raising a little hell is just your God given male heritage. Your old lady gets a tooth knocked out or black eye or split lip, she probably provoked you. Maybe you two found the perfect doormats for a life partner, but my advice to your wives would be that you two knuckle draggers can't stay awake 24/7, some point in time you will have to go to sleep. And that my friends is why women keep cast iron skillets, and keep your life insurance current.

You two are the biggest crybabies I have ever run into. I suppose you think Zimmerman had to wear hand-me-downs and his mother didn't love him. He's a deeply troubled man who will be lucky to live to see 50 if he doesn't get his temper tantrums under control. I cannot believe you are still making excuses for that sorry sack of ****. Jesus Christ Almighty, you are craven morons. (my apologies in advance to run of the mill morons)

http://www.nifty-web.com/images/clapping.gif