The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

One Eyed Mind

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 04:43 pm
@firefly,
FF, just curious.

If Zimmerman was so "menacing", why hasn't he murdered his wife during that period of their fight? Someone who is "menacing" surely would lost it then, don't you think?

Is it at possible the media is just upset they lost the racist cauldron churning games they play, and are targeting Zimmerman via illusions of knowledge? They have done this before - they will hunt down people because "knowledge is power" and "illusion of knowledge is poison".

Please just think for a moment - why are these events so random and out of his personal picture? If he was so "menacing", there would be domestic abuse reflecting on that, but did he abuse his wife?
firefly

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 05:09 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
He's menacing, he threatens people--and the police were called to the home he shared with his ex-wife because he was threatening her and he did assault his former father-in-law, leaving a visible injury on his face. Then there was another, subsequent call to the police, by his former girlfriend, because she said he was menacing and threatening her.

Long before he killed Trayvon Martin, he had a history of domestic abuse of a former fiancée, and an arrest for assaulting a law enforcement officer, for which he was court-ordered to take anger management classes.

Aggressive incidents have always been part of his "personal picture". The night before he killed Trayvon Martin, his wife had walked out on him because she was fed up with his emotional abuse.

It's Zimmerman who continues to become involved in incidents that bring him to the attention of the police and the media--he's the one causing and provoking this sort of attention.

These incidents aren't "random"--he displays a rather consistent pattern, particularly since his acquittal in the Martin case, of menacing others by threatening to shoot them.
One Eyed Mind

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 05:13 pm
@firefly,
Albeit it sounds convincing, I think you need to slow down your commitment towards this man and consider some of the things that do not add up.

First, I want you to tell me, FF.

1: On that tragic night between two men fighting in a life/death situation; who was in the wrong and who was in the right?

2: Describe how you saw Martin, when it comes to a summary of his physique and lifestyle.

3: Who do you get your sources from?
firefly

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 05:50 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I have no interest in rehashing all of that, OEM. It's all been covered, numerous times, in this thread, by me.

Zimmerman's entire past history of aggressive acts speaks for itself. I think it all "adds up" and paints a consistent picture of an individual with significant anger problems, impaired impulse control, and poor judgment.

I'm interested in the menacing and threatening behaviors Zimmerman has continued to display since his acquittal, and his inability to maintain a low profile and avoid both police contacts and media attention.

I'm simply curious as to how long it will take him to wind up behind bars again.
One Eyed Mind

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 05:57 pm
@firefly,
FF, by not doing so, you have demonstrated to the public who here has the patience to make sure if we're dealing with knowledge or the illusion of knowledge. You get your information from the media; the media is notorious for spewing lies and getting the spurs going so they have a job "to get heated reports"; getting heated reports means "more views"; more views means "more money". Did it ever occur to you why the media does what it does? Or why you shouldn't listen to the media?

So what menacing and threatening behaviors of Zimmerman are there? He hasn't hurt anyone and a bruise on the father's face was quickly rehashed without detail - clearly, CLEARLY you're being deceived by the media, which was behind the racial profiling scam, mind you. The media showed the public a young picture of Martin, not a picture of who he was then on the night he was shot "ONCE" by your "menacing" man, after he was brutally punched into the ground. The media LIED to you, FF. They took your female heart, and they poisoned it with the illusion of knowledge as well as your need for "justice" and "equality" - this is a slippery slope, FF.
firefly

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 06:09 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I didn't depend on the media. I reviewed all of the evidence as it was released, and I watched the entire trial.

And the trial ended a long time ago, and I have no interest in re-hashing it.

By the criteria you're using, Ray Rice's now wife had reason to pull out a gun and shoot and kill him because he "brutally punched" her to the ground in the elevator. In fact, he hit her so hard, he knocked her out cold, which is more than Martin ever did to Zimmerman.

Maybe you can sucker someone else into discussing the Zimmerman trial with you.
One Eyed Mind

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 06:19 pm
@firefly,
Information released by which source, FF? Different sides of the media releases the sources. Which side?

FF... That example is 100% proof that you're not even living in reality right now; you're living in your emotion, fear and hatred towards misdirected means. I have seen my dog get angry at something else, because it was angry at, say, some baby, or something.

If she had a gun, she would have a right to shoot Ray Rice, indeed. But you know, Ray Rice is a football player, not a medium-sized kid who hasn't reached age 18 yet, who already was in a gang, with pictures of guns and smoking on his Facebook.

As you can see, you're not making any sense, FF. This is not a practical matter anymore - from this point on, this is not about anything else except yourself, just like the dog's anger was the problem, not the baby or the other thing it took its anger out on.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 06:49 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
I didn't depend on the media. I reviewed all of the evidence as it was released, and I watched the entire trial.

And the trial ended a long time ago, and I have no interest in re-hashing it.

By the criteria you're using, Ray Rice's now wife had reason to pull out a gun and shoot and kill him because he "brutally punched" her to the ground in the elevator. In fact, he hit her so hard, he knocked her out cold, which is more than Martin ever did to Zimmerman.
U know, Firefly, if someone slugs u in the head,
the results are un-predictable.
IF the victim survives at all,
he might be blind or deaf; not even a senior neurosurgeon
on the scene watching can predict the results of the next impact to fall,
much less the victim.

I suggest that no matter WHO the victim is:
getting slugged in the head is intolerable. Successful defenses must be mounted.
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 09:01 am
Does Florida still allow Zimmerman a permit to carry firearms? Yet another reason I left that state.

George Zimmerman Arrested For Aggravated Assault With Weapon

Quote:
George Zimmerman was arrested late Friday for aggravated assault in a domestic violence case, according to Florida's Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Then 31-year-old was detained at 10 p.m in Lake Mary, near Orlando, and has been denied bail, according his booking record. He is due to appear in court at 9 a.m. Saturday.

"Zimmerman was charged with aggravated assault and is currently on a no bond status," the Sheriff's Office said. "The next step in the process is first appearance. At this time, the judge may address bond status."

Zimmerman was acquitted by a Florida jury in 2013 of second-degree murder in connection with the killing of Trayvon Martin.

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2015_02/842676/zimmerman201500000325_3263ccdbdad668382347ac2e8620e016.nbcnews-ux-720-900.jpg
Frank Apisa

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 09:09 am
@jcboy,
At some point, Zimmerman will probably shoot the wrong person (meaning: a white person)...and will end up in prison.

It's where he should be now.
BillRM

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:47 am
@jcboy,
He had not been as yet convicted of any crime let alone a felony so yes indeed assuming this charge also disappear he will still have a right to bear arms.

We do not take constitutional rights away without a conviction or other legal due process actions.

He been homeless and deeply in debt all for daring to defend himself in the first place.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:53 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
At some point, Zimmerman will probably shoot the wrong person (meaning: a white person)...and will end up in prison.

He will end up in prison when and if a jury of his peers rule that he had broken some law .

It may be non-pc for officer Wilson and Zimmerman to used deadly force to defend themselves from an attacker with black skin but it is not illegal.
Frank Apisa

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 11:04 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

He will end up in prison when and if a jury of his peers rule that he had broken some law .

It may be non-pc for officer Wilson and Zimmerman to used deadly force to defend themselves from an attacker with black skin but it is not illegal.

As I said, at some point, Zimmerman will probably shoot the wrong person (meaning: a white person)...and will end up in prison...which is where he should be now.

Thanks for the chance to repeat it.
BillRM

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 11:50 am
@Frank Apisa,
LOL if Zimmerman a mixed race latin himself had acted in self defense against a white and then charge with murder for doing so then the Sharptons of the world would have been crying that the state was being racist for bringing charges.

In fact no one would have challenge the first judgment not to charge him let alone having public gatherings that threaten riots if he was not charge.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 12:45 pm
Quote:
SANFORD --
George Zimmerman is once again a free man after posting $5,000 bond.

Zimmerman, 31, was booked around 9:45 p.m. Friday for aggravated assault with a weapon, a third-degree felony. Days earlier, deputies said he allegedly threw a wine bottle at his girlfriend at his parents' Lake Mary home.
During a court appearance Saturday morning, Zimmerman was joined by his attorney Don West, who was part of the legal team that represented Zimmerman during his murder trial for shooting Trayvon Martin in 2013.

West confirmed his client was with his girlfriend when he threw the bottle towards her. No one was injured in the incident, West said.

A Seminole County judge told Zimmerman he was prohibited from contacting his girlfriend or entering Volusia County where she lives. He must surrender all firearms by Tuesday, but will not have to wear a GPS monitoring device.

"I certainly wish I wasn't here this morning, as I'm sure he does too," West said. "It's been a devastating experience that he's been through. Again, I'm not a psychologist. I don't know how it's manifesting itself. I'm concerned obviously, as we are here again this morning."

West said counseling is certainly something he thinks would help Zimmerman at this point.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/1/10/george_zimmerman.html

Gotta feeling he loses the guns for a significant about of time. Apparently this is all about throwing a wine bottle in the general direction of his girl friend in anger.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 01:48 pm
Zimmermans run in with the cops should have him at victim status by now. Where are the police haters? They should be organizing to help this man.http://lunaticoutpost.com/smilies/ilomkcbm.gif
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 01:51 pm
I would love to hear more about this event. Did the GF call the cops? If so why does this guy keep picking women who are willing to call the cops on him?
BillRM

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 02:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
He throw a bottle in the general direction of his girlfriend without hitting anyone and his girlfriend called the cops?

I can see her leaving him for doing such a stupid thing but calling the cops on him over it!!!!!!!

An with no one harm he ended up behind bars.

Kind of remind me when the then mayor of New York City throw a cardboard container of tea at his wife in the city mansion but in that case he did leave a small mark on her forehead.

He seems to have bad judgment on picking women.
hawkeye10

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:00 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
and his girlfriend called the cops?

I have not spent a lot of time on this, I am not sure who called. It happened a few days before the call, it might have been someone who was concerned about the GF, or someone who is out to get Zimmerman.

I would like to know.
BillRM

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
I can not see either myself or my wife calling the cops in such a situation nor could I see either one of us making any statements to the cops if a third party called in the cops.

He likely have a case of ptsd from all the harm done to him over his needs to protected himself from Trayvon.

Being broke, homeless at times and deeply in debt and with the sword of some people who would love to killed him must be wearing.