Please help with my belly button fear?

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2013 09:38 pm
I have been bleeding directly from my outie/innie belly button that hurts so bad and know i should go see a doctor. But i have a terrible and legitimate fear of people looking at or touching my navel. I get tormented a lot over it but the fear is very real to me i do not know why. I just want to know if any one has any ideas how to become less afraid so i can go to the doctor for some help. Right now the thought of a doctor even looking at my belly button horrifies me and i know they will poke around in it. Please help! If any one also knows what would cause a navel to bleed, please tell as well. I am a 22 year old female, underweight, overall healthy, mostly outie/kind of innie belly button if any of that relates
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,777 • Replies: 3

roger

Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2013 12:08 am
@svinny37,
This needs medical attention, and that's the best advice you will get on the internet.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2013 12:14 am
@svinny37,
Here's just one of several google links for "navel bleeding".
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/Discharge-and-Bleeding-From-My-Belly-Button/show/27083
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 10:21 am
@svinny37,
Did you ever get that looked at or did you bleed to death from your belly button? If the latter,please let us know via a psychic so we can get you nominated for a posthumous Darwin Award.
0 Replies