advice please

Sat 15 Jun, 2013 11:03 am
so a about 6 months ago I bleached my hair from black to blonde I over bleached it and it ruined my hair to the stage I couldn't get a brush though it, BooBoo so I gave up and put a dark purple on it, but now its time to go again, after I have let some grow out,
anyway on Friday I used a colour remover and stripped my hair, and its gone light brown on the tips and a mix between dark and light brown on the roots, I have 2 boxes off the XXL live lighting blonde and was wondering what would happen if I put that on? I don't want to stay blonde im trying to reach a red cherry colour or, but no idea how I can reach that, any advice please guys thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,211 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

Butrflynet

Sat 15 Jun, 2013 12:45 pm
@stacey20111,
Why not go to a professional hair colorist for advice so you don't have to go through another six months with damaged hair?
PUNKEY

Sat 15 Jun, 2013 05:22 pm
Here's an example of when an amateur costs more than a professional.
0 Replies

gracy12

Tue 26 May, 2015 05:37 am
@Butrflynet,
I think you should go for a professional help.. It saves your time , energy and you ll get your the hair the way you want..
0 Replies

vividamnesia

Mon 6 Jul, 2015 03:00 pm
@stacey20111,
Apply bleach to darkest part of the hair first then apply to the rest of the hair as the lighter portions of your hair wont need a harsh bleaching. When the hair turns a ruddy dark orange color rinse it out shampoo 2x to remove it, completely dry hair then apply the red all over time as instructed.
0 Replies

hairmag

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 05:58 am
I think you need professional adviser for this.
0 Replies