shella

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 11:43 am
Ok, well I am a 18 year old female, pple who have rated me tell me I'm an 8/9 out of ten, I wear a size 28. That information should tell you that I am pretty hot....well now for the Question. There's this guy we are friends, have been just friends, then we made out, had an awesome time, did some other things, but then I hear that he told his friend I'm too skinny for his taste, wtf?? I really like him but don't have a clue what to do...I know he will use me for fun and stuff....but I feel something more but I also refUse to change myself for a guy . So how does one get a guy who likes chubby girls to like a skinny one like me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,950 • Replies: 20

dalehileman

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 12:47 pm
@shella,
Ella I say screw him

A sort of pun, forgive

It means he should go to hell

If I'm not being nosy can you tell us something about yourself, nothing revealing of course: maybe ed., nat., fam, hopes @ dreams, etc

Or even if I am, forgive me
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 12:57 pm
@shella,
I hope that your size 28 isn't a UK sizing, as we'd be talking Pilot Whale.

I think that appearances are absolutely everything, so I'm really pleased that you didn't start harping on about intelligence, or (yawn) character.

If you really think that he only likes chubbers, then the only thing you can do is binge on Krispy Kreme's for a month and win your man. You just KNOW he's worth it.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 01:23 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I think the same applies here in the US. A woman in size 28 can't be considered anorexic by any stretch of the imagination.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 01:42 pm
@tsarstepan,
Jeans waist: W28 = size 10 (UK) = 36/38 elsewhere in Europe
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 01:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Waist size! I should've realised.

I thought for one minute we were dealing with a prop forward for the Tongalese women's rugby team.

Phew!
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 01:46 pm
People are attracted to certain body styles. At least he's being honest about it.

He's just not into you - so stop letting him "use" you.

Move on to someone who does get turned on by your body.

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 01:48 pm
@Lordyaswas,
You really should read your morning paper and not only look at page three!
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 01:50 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Ah, but there are always a couple of interesting things on page 3..
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 02:03 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Mostly, those two are really nice.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 03:08 pm
@shella,
Hes what we , in the US call, a "chubby chaser".

vikorr

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 04:37 pm
@farmerman,
My younger brother was a chubby chaser - his first two girlfriends were HUGE. He ended up marrying a slip of a girl.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 06:33 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Jeans waist: W28 = size 10 (UK) = 36/38 elsewhere in Europe

Hmmm..., I was assuming that 28 was dress size not waist size.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 06:19 am
@tsarstepan,
So did I, your tsarness.

I had visions of dressing up as Cap'n Ahab and deployin' me harpoon.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 06:37 am
Size 28 ? ! ? ! ?

http://www.beautyandthebypass.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/nicole-LBD-2-26-12-208x300.jpg

We're talkin' a whole lotta love ! ! !
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 06:51 am
@tsarstepan,
Size 28 jeans means she's pretty scrawny.

Not necessarily anorexic but depending on her height, it could mean she's on the low-side of skinny.

The guy may prefer women with a more normal build.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 06:53 am
@ehBeth,
Give me "built for comfort" any day.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 06:57 am
@shella,
shella wrote:
So how does one get a guy who likes chubby girls to like a skinny one like me?

you don't.

He either likes you the way you are or he doesn't.

He doesn't necessarily like chubby girls, he apparently doesn't care for skinny. There's a whole world of women between those two words. Lots of choice for him and that's his preference.

Find a guy who either likes skinny girls or picks his girlfriends based on factors other than weight.
0 Replies

shella

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 04:31 pm
@shella,
Yeah, I get what you all are saying, and just 4 those who are confused, I'm from SA, and here, a size 28 is about an 8-10 (depending on what brand you buy oviasly)
But still, you know, he wasn't the one to tell me....his friend was, and he has a gf which I only just found out :/, and after I was at his house last week, I decided screw this, and I kinda ignored him on whatsapp and bbm,but yeah, we were at a party the other night and he saw me with one of my friends, and then all of the sudden he was by me, asking me why I was ignoring him....why can't he just like me for the person I am and not have issues with the little box I was put into?? Haha well its little widthwise, (I'm about 1.7metric meters)
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 07:59 am
@shella,
You go, sister!

<clicks finger whilst waving hand across face, like they do on Jerry Springer....then walks away, not really understanding what the bloody hell is going on, but trying to appear groovy all the same.>
0 Replies