anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 10:54 pm
@anonymously99,
To me this thread seems to be based on belief. As I smile sincerely to myself. 

ONLY MATURE INDIVIDUALS WILL UNDERSTAND THE REASONING AS TO WHY I ASKED THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
IMMATURE INDIVIDUALS WILL TAKE MY REASONING AND USE AS MENTIONED TO THEIR ADVANTAGE.
FOR EXAMPLE. INDIVIDUALS WHO SERIOUSLY HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ME, WHO ARE TRYING THEIR DAMNDEST TO MAKE PEOPLE HATE/DESPISE ME, TURN THEIR BACKS ON ME, WILL TURN AS MENTIONED INTO NEGATIVES FOR EVERYONE TO WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.
GOOD EXAMPLE OF SUCH INDIVIDUALS?, MY FAMILY WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE SURE I NEVER HAVE CUSTODY OF MY CHILD AGAIN.

If I were to tell you, each of you that I am a fallen angel, from heaven placed here on earth with a human body would you believe me?

What if I mentioned the fact I myself saw god, the creator, and Jesus Christ along with the angels there in heaven. 

Would you believe me?

I honestly believe not. 

Now what if I were to tell you I don't have it in me to commit a homicide. 

Would you believe me? 

I personally believe not. 

Now what if I tell you I no longer have any secrets. 

Would you believe me? 

THE ANSWER TO EACH OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS IS 'NO'.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 05:14 am
Quote:
Anonymously asked: If I were to tell you that I am a fallen angel, from heaven placed here on earth with a human body would you believe me?
What if I mentioned the fact I myself saw god, the creator, and Jesus Christ along with the angels there in heaven.
Would you believe me?...I honestly believe not..

Just a minute mate, you're too hard on yourself..Smile
If you do miracles like Jesus did we'd be quite prepared to believe anything you say!
"..even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father" (John 10:38)
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 06:32 am
@anonymously99stwin,
Belief my friend is not blind, faith like trust is built upon a series of observations over a period of time.
If I started a sequence 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
What would you believe the next number to be? well based on a number of outcomes observed you are drawn to the conclusion that the next will be follow the pattern.

If you asked me to take something on faith, I would require a pattern in order to draw a logical conclusion, If you were to say you were a good person, I'd say I have enough information to believe you in spite of the lack of an empirical truth, but the degree of belief required is proportional to the enormity of the claim
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 07:26 am
Quote:
Neologist said: @RF- Your quotations are fine. But you make no attempt to reconcile your conclusions with the remainder of the Bible.
Additionally, you place spurious words where they do not appear, such as in this post:
http://able2know.org/topic/221950-7#post-5446770

1- I'm Jesus-centred (as everyone should be)-
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus,the author and finisher of our faith" (Heb 12:2), so the rest of the Bible is of only secondary impoertance to me.
Which saves, Jesus or the rest of the Bible?..Wink

2- When Jesus told the snooty priests-
"You hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean" (Matt 23:27), that can certainly be interpreted in modern terms as "you're full of ****!"
After all, you JW's saw fit to re-write and re-interpret the Bible to suit yourselves, so why shouldn't anybody else?..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Jesus-v-snoots.gif~original
Calamity Dal

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 07:42 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
You're still sticking to your biased views despite being shown to be wrong, not unlike the majority of christendom
Quote:
A 2003 study by Jason BeDuhn, associate professor of religious studies at Northern Arizona University in the United States, of nine of "the Bibles most widely in use in the English-speaking world," including the New American Bible, The King James Bible and The New International Version, examined several New Testament passages in which "bias is most likely to interfere with translation." For each passage, he compared the Greek text with the renderings of each English translation, and looked for biased attempts to change the meaning. BeDuhn reported that the New World Translation was "not bias free", but emerged "as the most accurate of the translations compared", and thus a "remarkably good translation", adding that "most of the differences are due to the greater accuracy of the NW as a literal, conservative translation". BeDuhn said the introduction of the name "Jehovah" into the New Testament 237 times was "not accurate translation by the most basic principle of accuracy", and that it "violate[s] accuracy in favor of denominationally preferred expressions for God", adding that for the NWT to gain wider acceptance and prove its worth its translators might have to abandon the use of "Jehovah" in the New Testament

Not much "interpretation" going on there then, glad to have that wrapped up.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 12:54 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
2- When Jesus told the snooty priests-
"You hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean" (Matt 23:27), that can certainly be interpreted in modern terms as "you're full of ****!"
Hardly. Jesus' actual words are far more descriptive of the priesthood.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 01:10 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
anonymously99stwin wrote:
Quote:
"If I were to tell you, each of you that I am a fallen angel, from heaven placed here on earth with a human body would you believe me?
Would you believe me?
I honestly believe not. 
Now what if I were to tell you I have it in me to commit a homicide. 
Would you believe me? 
I personally believe not. 
Now what if I tell you I no longer have any secrets. 
Would you believe me?"

None of the above mentioned is likely. You're an idiot if you thought so.
I could never kill anyone. I have too much love within myself.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 04:38 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
None of the above mentioned is likely. You're an idiot if you thought so.
I could never kill anyone. I have too much love within myself.

I am sorry for being an idiot but I don't trust anyone. lol
anonymously99

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 04:56 pm
@reasoning logic,
Oh sweetie, I would hold you.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 05:15 pm
The Cosmic Ray Telescope for the Effects of Radiation, or CRaTER, on NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has six detectors to monitor the energetic charged particles from galactic cosmic rays and solar events.
http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/musical-space-weather-reports-from-nasas-lro/#.Utm4VRAo6Ci

CRaTER Live Internet Radio Station Sonification/Music Design
http://prediccs.sr.unh.edu/craterweb/craterliveradio.html

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1012938_10152114207120155_661493417_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 05:28 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

I wrote:
But Romeo, you are the only member of your church. Who else must bear responsibility for your teachongs?
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
1- Groan...my "church" covers the whole planet, don't make me have to post my truckload of fan mail to humiliate you yet again mate! And they're just the tip of the iceberg of truck convoys and container ships of fan mail from all over the world..Smile

2- My "teaching" consists simply of passing on Bible verses to people, which verses don't you like?
Your quotations are fine. But you make no attempt to reconcile your conclusions with the remainder of the Bible. Additionally, you place spurious words where they do not appear, such as in this post:
http://able2know.org/topic/221950-7#post-5446770
Romeo wrote:
Nah not worship, Jesus is simply my Gang Leader and I'm happy to be his gang member.. . . . . .
Jesus said to the snooty priests- "You're full of ****!", so whose side are you atheists on, his or theirs?
You give credit to Matthew 23:27; but you place ellipses around Jesus' words, making him the speaker when you have no authority.

Luke 14:35
"It is useless either for the soil or for the dung pile; it is thrown out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear."

Comment:
This is Jesus talking some ****! Smile

anonymously99

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 06:18 pm
@RexRed,
I think you purposely meant to make no sense.

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 07:32 pm
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/1017663_10152182088893734_918197943_n.jpg
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 07:35 pm
@RexRed,
Right. You should be there when the women's Bible guild Reads Rabshakeh's threats to Hezekiah in 2 Kings chapter 18 out of the KJV. But those words actually belong in a legitimate translation.
anonymously99

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 07:58 pm
@neologist,
Some aren't able to determine their happiness.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 09:08 pm
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1010417_10152134871520155_1441055317_n.jpg
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 09:37 pm
@RexRed,
That's a good un! LOL
Isn't it strange that most animals have homosexual tendencies - if it's not natural.

spendius

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 05:10 am
@cicerone imposter,
I've never noticed that ci. and I grew up in a rural area with farms and wildlife all around.
spendius

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 05:14 am
@RexRed,
Looks like a real Biblical literalist there Rex.

Quote some Solomon for us.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 10:02 am
There's a rumour that Bonobo monkeys started AIDS but I don't buy that at all! I mean, since when do Bonobos hang in gay bars?