Need receipe

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 01:43 am
How to make cheese pizza without micro-oven?

Ragman

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 04:59 am
@curtisdennis,
Simple: use a regular oven.

1. Buy pizza
2. heat in regular oven
chai2

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 06:07 am
@Ragman,
whoa whoa whoa ragman.

again, you are really overstepping the boundaries of reality.

use a "regular" oven? what is this oven you speak of?

heat?
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 06:45 am
@curtisdennis,
Get a good quality frozen pizza, unwrap and place in bowl.

Pour a pint of boiling water over it and mix with a wooden spoon until completely mushy.
Tip mush onto large plate and push and prod until it vaguely resembles a pizza shape.
It may not look appetising, but it will taste just the same and have the exact consistency of a microwaved one.

Pour a glass of poor quality, non fizzy cola, tune in to the Jeremy Kyle show and you have the makings of the ideal evening.

Enjoy!

curtisdennis

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 04:32 am
@Ragman,
I think you dont know the answer so you are just making fun.
0 Replies

curtisdennis

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 04:33 am
@Lordyaswas,
Ty lordy I'll try this definitely.
roger

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 04:36 am
@curtisdennis,
I'm not sure I entirely trust that Lordy. I mean, that just doesn't sound right.
cherrie

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 05:02 am
@curtisdennis,
You think Ragman was making fun of you, but you are actually going to try Lordy's idea?

Seriously?
roger

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 05:12 am
@cherrie,
Yes. If you have a conventional oven, it will work much better than a microwave on pizza, anyway.

Lacking either, I might even try it in a covered skillet, but you will need something like a trivet to keep the pizza from touching the bottom, and the skillet MUST be covered. I'm not sure how this would work, but I would give it a try if my body felt a need for pizza.

I'm all for humor, but we are talking about pizza here.
cherrie

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 05:52 am
@roger,
Please accept my most humble apologies for treating this matter lightly. I don't know what I was thinking.

I think your idea should work, although you would have to have the little venty thing in the lid open to let the steam out, or it would end up soggy.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 06:06 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

Lacking either, I might even try it in a covered skillet, but you will need something like a trivet to keep the pizza from touching the bottom, and the skillet MUST be covered. I'm not sure how this would work, but I would give it a try if my body felt a need for pizza.

I have a working oven and my roommate used to make great pizza (homemade dough, et al...). I do miss her homemade pizza. Sad

But that skillet idea sounds uberintriguing!
http://www.thethinchef.com/iron-skillet-pizza/
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 06:50 am
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 08:56 am
@curtisdennis,
OK - here's a basic pizza recipe:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/01/18/the_ultimate_homemade_margherita_pizza_recipe.html

Follow the instructions about putting it into your oven.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 10:34 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
I'm not sure I entirely trust that Lordy. I mean, that just doesn't sound right.

Agreed ... I mean, Jeremy Kyle? Seriously?
0 Replies