How many items does Boost Mobile sells a day averagely (specially in Virginia beach)?

cherrie

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 05:38 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I can't even begin to imagine what could have been wrong with you, that would have been helped by spending time there.
Anyway I'm glad you're back, safe and sound.
Don't ever go there again.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 05:58 am
@cherrie,
Just as an update, I bumped into Lenny last night down at the Dog and Partridge. He was with Gwendoline, his young lady, who was sporting a dreadful cold which played havoc with her nasal piercings.
They were attending a Bram Stoker night, the place was packed and I arrived just after Gwen had apparently sneezed while trying to drink her bloody mary.

I quickly left as the panic set in. An ambulance convoy passed me a few minutes later. Never a quiet night down at the Dog.

cherrie

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 07:08 am
@Lordyaswas,
I can't believe that Lenny took Gwenny back after she dumped him to go to that goth gathering with his brother Benny.
It was only supposed to go for a weekend, but apparently they were gone for about a month, and then tried to tell Lenny that he had lost track of time, and they were only away for two days. Well, you know as well as I do how messed up Lenny's head is, and how gullible he is, and he actually believed them eventually.
The one thing that still puzzles him - when he actually remembers - is how he managed to write so much poetry in just two days.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 08:00 am
@cherrie,
Well, believe it or not, I was speaking to his older sister Jennifer and her husband Ken whilst waiting for the public phone to ring in the High Street, and apparently Jenny and Kenny saw Lenny and Gwenny with Benny and they all did something or other, but I was a bit confused by then.

I think it involved Denny.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 10:20 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
but I was a bit confused by then.
I remember that they've an awful rough cider on draught in the Dog and Partridge ....
roger

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 02:48 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Is it possible to sue for malpractice where you are at?
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 08:43 pm
@Lordyaswas,
It was probably about Dennis's girlfriend Penelope.
Apparently Jenny, Kenny, Gwenny, Benny, Denny and Penny went to one of Lenny's poetry nights at the Dog and Partridge.
Penny - as you would know - is the most emo person on the face of the earth, but this night she actually cracked a smile for some reason.
None of them have ever seen her do that before, and now they're wondering if they ever really knew her at all. Denny is gutted, he's not sure if he wants a girlfriend who is going to go around smiling. She's only done it once but who knows when it might happen again.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 08:50 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
After the first dozen or so it starts going down quite nicely.
I've had many good nights at the the old D&P, or so I've been told...
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 12:49 am
@cherrie,
I think that there's something with the last glass ....
cherrie

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 03:20 am
@Walter Hinteler,
My recollection of those evenings ends a long time before the last glass.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 01:35 pm
Do they have to phone you home?
0 Replies