Are all Republicans Idiots?

giujohn

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 01:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

What does Iran and Cuba have to do with Russia and Putin? Nothing.

LOL... I guess if you're blind and deaf you coulnt the connection...
0 Replies

Baldimo

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 01:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

It's the same side of a different coin. You want to degrade Trump for his comments on Putin but you were fine when Obama was heaping praise on Iran, who had their hands involved in the death of how many US soldiers in Iraq, but silence and the continued push to give Iran a chance. How many Americans has Russia killed in the last 20 years? Iran has killed hundreds with their support of forces in Iraq.
maporsche

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 01:41 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:

It's the same side of a different coin. You want to degrade Trump for his comments on Putin but you were fine when Obama was heaping praise on Iran, who had their hands involved in the death of how many US soldiers in Iraq, but silence and the continued push to give Iran a chance. How many Americans has Russia killed in the last 20 years? Iran has killed hundreds with their support of forces in Iraq.

Heaping praise on Iran how?
Baldimo

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 01:59 pm
@maporsche,
Only in your dreams. I was one of the people who mocked Obama in 2012 when he said Russia wasn't a threat and told Romney the 80's wanted their foreign policy back. It was you guys on the left who were blind to the threat Russia posed. Even after Russia started making their moves against their neighbors, I continued to mock Obama for his stance that Climate Change was the biggest threat to National Security. The only stance you should be checking on Russia is that of your lefty friends, they didn't even want to say Russia and bad in the same sentence until this years election cycles.
glitterbag

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 10:32 pm
@Baldimo,
You didn't answer maporsche, HOW did Obama heap praise in Iran? If you just pulled it out of your ear, just admit it.
layman

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 11:05 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
“I’ve said many times that Iran is an extraordinarily gifted country. It is an ancient culture,” Obama said in an interview with mic.com. “It has incredibly smart and talented people. And I wish those people well."

In an interview with NPR in December, he talked about Iran's opportunity to rejoin the community of nations and become a responsible player. "Because if they do," he said, "there's incredible talent and resources and sophistication inside of Iran, and it would be a very successful regional power."

The notion of Iran becoming a "very successful regional power" is precisely what keeps many of Iran's neighbors awake at night.

Iran remains under the absolutely unbroken control of an ideologically driven revolutionary regime whose goal and fervent commitment is to spread Iran's brand of Islamic revolution. That regime is now stronger, not weaker.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/15/opinions/ghitis-obama-putin/
0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 12 Jan, 2017 11:07 pm
@tony5732,
No shyt Lone Ranger. Where did you ever see me claiming to be a conservative?
0 Replies

BillW

Sun 1 Oct, 2017 05:48 pm
Are all Republicans Idiots?

For sure!!!!!!!!!!
cicerone imposter

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 01:26 pm
@BillW,
When I see the republicans trying to repeal ACA that will take away health insurance from millions of Americans, we must wonder if they really represent the American people or the wealthy? It's inhuman.
https://www.cbo.gov/publication/53126
Baldimo

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 01:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Will you cut the BS, you know damn well by now that those millions and millions you pretend to feel sorry for are people who are going to chose to not have insurance as a personal choice, not because they have been kicked off of anything, some people will lose access to to "free" insurance but that doesn't mean they won't have access to insurance via other means.
0 Replies

BillW

Mon 2 Oct, 2017 02:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

When I see the republicans trying to repeal ACA that will take away health insurance from millions of Americans, we must wonder if they really represent the American people or the wealthy? It's inhuman.
https://www.cbo.gov/publication/53126

Then take that money and gift it to the wealthiest in the nation. People who don't even pay that much in taxes to begin with, because of wealthy only deductions.
cicerone imposter

Tue 3 Oct, 2017 12:04 pm
@BillW,
But the repeal of ACA is to give bigger tax cuts to the wealthy.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/business/tax-cuts-affordable-care-act-repeal.html
BillW

Tue 3 Oct, 2017 12:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I was just being sarcastic ci. On average, the wealthiest pay about a 15% tax burden to begin with because of their specialty deductions. Just further proving all Republicans are idiots
0 Replies