The Dream Home Match Made in Heaven

Wed 8 May, 2013 06:26 am
Interior design can give a wow look to your dream home, and each designer has a unique style. It’s true that there are limitations in terms of what a designer can use as inspiration but the way each person combines these elements is always unique and this is that designer’s style.

To my dream home, I want inner design for kitchen, living room, bedrooms, etc. I want to give complete unique look to my home, so now I need professional services in Singapore. As I don’t has any clear idea about those services, I approached my cousine, and she suggested “ziijinterior” was the best one, and also they provide interior decoration for both office and residential.

Can anyone let me know about such a type of interior decorators to design my dream home? So, it would be a great help for me to give a wow look.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 19 • Views: 3,412 • Replies: 14
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Wed 8 May, 2013 06:29 am
I would highly recommend the firm of Bodjitt and Runne.
tsarstepan

Wed 8 May, 2013 06:31 am
@Lordyaswas,
I'd suggest Dewey, Cheatem & Howe Interior Designs
0 Replies

BaronDavis

Thu 9 May, 2013 04:27 am
@kewinvilson,
Hello Friends,

Look up "Interior Decorators" or "Interior Designers" in your local yellow pages. If there is no listing for either, then look for "Construction Contractors". They should be able to put you in touch with someone who designs/decorates.

Thanks and Regards,
Baron Davis
Lordyaswas

Thu 9 May, 2013 06:31 am
@BaronDavis,
I did what you suggested and phoned a local construction contractor (Seamus O'Malley and sons), and asked him if he could give a wow factor to my interior design.

He told me to **** off.
0 Replies

edwardgordy

Mon 13 May, 2013 07:05 am
There are several sites available that has many experienced interior decorators who can help you to get more attractive and beautiful home. But you should choose the right one to get a best deal.
orrick

Wed 29 May, 2013 10:58 pm
@edwardgordy,
First check out in the market and also see their previous projects of interior designing if you unable to find so search any good reputed building company because nowadays most of the big companies doing also interior designing along with construction.
0 Replies

JohnSmith33

Thu 13 Jun, 2013 12:41 am
@kewinvilson,
Yeah I do agree with you.Interrior design will give you a wow look. Kitchen is also essential part of home that needed most for making food.so it needed to focus on kitchen also.In kitchen we need some Electronic appliances that will help us to cook food quickly.so never forget kichen give first prefrence among them in a house.
Lordyaswas

Thu 13 Jun, 2013 02:57 am
@JohnSmith33,
Yes, me luv kitchen longtime!
FOUND SOUL

Thu 13 Jun, 2013 03:02 am
@Lordyaswas,
If only you lived in Adelaide, I'd advertise my business................

But you would have to pay up-front....
Lordyaswas

Thu 13 Jun, 2013 03:08 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I was in Adelaide for a short while recently.

I was charged up front for that as well!

Whatever happened to the good old I.O.U.?
FOUND SOUL

Thu 13 Jun, 2013 03:28 am
@Lordyaswas,
LOLS..

Well us Adelaidians owe you NOTHING you owe us Smile

We are smart, we know IOU means IDP... Need me to translate? Wink
0 Replies

mayrarod719

Fri 10 Feb, 2017 05:20 pm
@Lordyaswas,
You have a great vision for your home.. I wish you the best in finding the right person to help you complete your ideas.
0 Replies

liyagrey

Mon 6 Mar, 2017 12:58 am
@kewinvilson,
ya a agree with Lordyaswas
0 Replies

Xu Lixing

Fri 14 Apr, 2017 07:32 am
@kewinvilson,
For scenic home, use honeycomb panels.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Dream Home Match Made in Heaven
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:41:06