What CoQ10 I should use?

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 08:07 am
Am looking for the best CoQ10 gathering very positive feedback on the market, please help guys!!

My friends keeps on advising me to use Hercules Natural CoQ10 above all dietary supplements as this can not just boost my energy level, enhances the mitochondrial function in my body, support the health of my heart but also, it has significant antioxidant properties that prevents cell damage which is the common pathway for cancer, aging and variety of diseases.

Has anyone here used it so far so I will have an idea if it really works or just an advertisement propaganda? Does it have any side effects? how was your feeling after taking it?

Hope you could help me guys......

Thanks in advance
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,168 • Replies: 8

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 08:20 am
@carlosflores,
I heard Hercules Natural CoQ10 was crap.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 10:53 am
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

I heard Hercules Natural CoQ10 was crap.

You heard wrong Tico. Hercules Natural CoQ9 was their formula consisting of feces from pigs, bats, weasels, pigeons, and chickens. C0Q10 is made up of the ground syphilitic-infested genital meat of pigs, pigeons, chickens, rats, and bats.
Ragman

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 11:27 am
@tsarstepan,
In other words pig products... or low grad ham...or as some folks would call it - SPAM?
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 11:39 am
@Ragman,
Yep. It certainly ain't kosher or halal. Embarrassed
0 Replies

marlonmenth

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 09:09 am
Don't be so rude guys... My mom also using it
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 10:56 am
@marlonmenth,
Does she agree it's crap?
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 11:14 am
@Ticomaya,
Ah, never mind. I should have known you were lying when you said your mother takes it. How could I have been so gullible? I'm usually pretty sharp when it comes to spotting spammers such as yourself, marlonmenth. I'm not usually prone to be taken in by slick-talkers like you.

What you meant to say was that YOU take it, not your mom, right? At least that's what you said ... HERE. And what a shocking coincidence that you were also responding to a post by "carlosflores" in that thread on that forum:

http://imageshack.us/a/img541/9692/179dg.png

You tried to hawk the crappy Herculese product ... HERE ... but they wouldn't let you. And, in another shocking coincidence, you were responding to "carlosflores" on that forum also.

And also ... HERE

And ... HERE

Are you stalking carlosflores?!!!
ossobuco

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 11:17 am
@Ticomaya,
Good work, Tico.
0 Replies