Should gay marriage be legalized?

komr98

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 11:14 am
I know I have my specific views, and I'd like to hear yours. Maybe we can start a debate and perhaps change some opinions (or just reinforce the opinions we already have).

contrex

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 11:36 am
You don't seriously think anyone's opinion is going to be changed? Anyhow, unless you believe that this forum is restricted to certain locations, many people on here live somewhere that gay marriage already exists. Ten US states,and eleven countries have it so far, and a dozen or so are proceeding towards it. Also your choice of language may be a clue to your attitude - surely we 'legalize' or 'legalise' (British spelling) something that was previously criminal or outside the law, such as abortion or using marijuana.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 11:39 am
@komr98,
Quote:
I'd like to hear yours.
I don't care

No affront intended, 98
0 Replies

komr98

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 11:54 am
@contrex,
You're right, I don't live in Great Britian. I'm relatively new to able2know so I haven't totally caught on to where most of the users live. However, I do not live in an area where gay marriage is legal (sadly).
0 Replies

komr98

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 11:56 am
@contrex,
Quote:
You don't seriously think anyone's opinion is going to be changed?

I've seen people's opinions changed before. I'm not saying it's LIKELY that I (or anyone) will change someone's opinion, but it is possible.
0 Replies