Creationism in schools

Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:48 am
I've said all i need to say. Apparently, you can't see how pathetic it is that you stalk me through the threads.
0 Replies

Messenger of GOD

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:01 pm
@rosborne979,
And I weep for your soul which will be burning in HELL for ALL OF ETERNITY. Just let that one sink in for a moment. You can bet that I am a ZEALOT. I am ZEALOUS for the TRUTH and refuse to stop until everyone who ever lived falls on their knees before GOD and accepts his saving MERCY. This includes you and all of the SINNERS here who don't see the TRUTH.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:12 pm
@Messenger of GOD,
And THAT, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why Creationism should never, ever be allowed to be taught in schools.

Messenger of GOD

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:18 pm
@Lordyaswas,
The law of creationism will NEVER be taught in schools because mainstream politicians are lost in an AVALANCHE OF SIN so that they can't see how EVIL and FULL OF LIES the "evolution" myth is. The only way to keep our children truly SAFE is to teach them the ways of GOD in the home away from demonic influences. Pray that the LORD GOD binds SATAN in the pits of HELL and keeps him from brainwashing our children through his EVIL
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:38 pm
@Messenger of GOD,
You, Sir, are a religious nutter.
Messenger of GOD

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:56 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Nah, I was just trolling for the lolz. Goodbye forever, my friend.

Praise Cthulhu.
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 12:41 am
@Messenger of GOD,
Ah yes, and praise 'Weird Tales' for inspiring you to come here and honour us with your presence. I sincerely hope that the lolz were satisfactory.
0 Replies

kropper75

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 02:49 am
@MORALeducation,
Is that not primarily the parent's responsibility? Science is about the physical world,the behaviour of particles is not governed by ethical or moral considerations and studying science in schools and universities is devoted to exploring this physical world and how everything within it interacts.
There are always churches,synagogues,mosques and temples if the parent seeks to further their child's philosophical,moral and ethical grounding,also I am sure hat there would be a well-stocked library at the school or college so exploration of these other considerations would be well catered for should the child or student wish to seek them out.
0 Replies

kropper75

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 03:10 am
@Messenger of GOD,
You feel powerless,latching on to the old testament and beating up on all the people you encounter who (innocently) highlight that powerlessness with "gods word" makes you feel less powerless,you suddenly believe that you have something on the world outside which enables you-perhaps for the first time in your life-to assume an air of superiority,you have found a means of convincing yourself that it is everyone else who is wrong,and that they are wicked sinners who have turned away from god-and who will "get their's" on judgement day.
You would like to be the one who administers gods judgement when that day comes and then all the people who make you feel such an inadequate will be made to pay for all the pain you experience.When you say that "...everyone who ever lived falls on their knees before god>>>" what you really want,what you really NEED is for all of us "sinners" to fall to our knees before YOU.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 03:22 am
Creationism should be taught in Mytholology 101 or in Logic 101 as an example of errant reasoning. I think they could find pretty much every informal fallacy ever defined in that tangled up mess. One thing it ain't is science.

I would glady fork up the tax money to have an Ethics class as part of the core curriculum in public schools, though. They have it here in Korea.
0 Replies

popeye1945

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 11:45 pm
Creationism isn't science, it is mythology/religion/fantasy/superstition, and in the states there is a process of dumbing down the population, the result, TRUMPISM!! The most powerful country in the world, the dumbest country in the world, frightening!!!! THAT'S THE DEAL!!!!
0 Replies