Adult lifejacket with leg straps, good idea?

t3220t

Reply Sat 4 May, 2013 10:56 pm
I purchased what I consider a usual life vest online that is used for water sports and regular boating activity/jetski on a large lake. I didn't know when I bought it that it has 2 straps going between your legs. They connects in the middle of the jacket in the back and connect a little to the left and right in the front. It does bother me when my old jacket rides up high but never felt like it was coming off, just annoying. The straps would keep it from riding up which would be nice. I have never had one with the straps. I am in my 30s. Really wondering how it would look, would it look too funny, would other people wear it, think I would like them. Seems comfortable when trying it on. Also, how tight are the straps supposed to be? Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,740 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 4 May, 2013 11:36 pm
@t3220t,
You posted all of this before.
0 Replies

t3220t

Reply Sun 5 May, 2013 08:19 am
@t3220t,
Sorry, I am brand new to this website and I didn't get any responses the first time so I thought I would just repost and see if I got any this time. I won't do it again. Sorry
0 Replies