Ramblings VIP luxury lounge of random ramblings..

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2013 10:06 am
As you enter this uh... post you find it to be quite the luxury room, it plays relaxing music, and snobby people chat around laughing and drinking champagne, the tension seems to leave you, welcome to my chillzone...

You hear a guy in the corner rambling random stuff and leave... (for those that dont keep reading below)

Having a bad cold, I can barely breathe nor see what I am typing... even less think about it, so why not just ramble out whatever pops out? After all I am bored... Feel free to add your randomness too, consider this post a chillzone where you can say whatever without anyone giving a bull, just for some friendly uh... rambling, yeah rambling about ramblings, thats it... ramblefully goodness...

Random ramblings UNO:
Have you ever gone past someone and shouted Effyoukseekay WhyOHYOU! And gotten no reaction at all? Seems people never get it.. Its literally spelling out **** You, speaking it out loud of course... Try it on a friend for fun, if he/she does not get it, try shouting it aloud to strangers, people just smile nod and walk by... lol, people are nice here though...

How I figure so? I tend to shout Castlevania SOTN quotes at random strangers to make my girlfriend and her girfriends laugh... basically all the time...

Me: WHAT IS A MAN!

People: Uh? Well... a man can be a lot of thing...

Me: DIE MONSTER YOU DONT BELONG IN THIS WORLD!

People: Why? Did I do something wro..

Me: IT WAS NOT BY MY HAND I WAS ONCE AGAIN GIVEN FLESH BUT BY HUUUUUUUUUUMANS THAT WISHED TO PAY ME TRIBUTE!

At this point people give me the "weirdo" look and walk by smiling, I wont tell you where I live, but its a nice area... At times I follow them around yelling HYDRO STORM its at this point I realize its time to find another victim... mwahahahaha...

Ramblings part 2.

Why does spellcheck insist on spelling nazi with a big N? racism and all the other isms, dont seem to matter... At the point where my old spellcheck used to auto correct the N`s in nazi to capital letters... SPELLCHECK IS NAZI I TELL YOU! YES! *pokes you with cane* Yeah I am 29 and walk with a cane... and no my name is not Dr.House, and I am a slim guy with a huge back (used to lift weights back in the days) but people tell me my personality is quite like Dr.House`s, awesome... Who does not love a intelligent jerk with a close range weapon? He who gets beaten with said cane that is!

Me: Love or beat!

Random: Huh?

Me: *Bonk*

Random ouch! Ok love! Dammit!

Ok so I got into trouble for that one... damn Somalians... I dont mind Somalians in general, but the gang hanging around here... pff they increased the rape rate with 200 percent... strangely it was at a low zero before they appeared... and they dont enjoy being hit nor poked with cane`s... and I cant take on ALL of them! I mean JEBUS! They are tall big musclemen!

Rambling 3: Feel free to add your stuff, I mean relax, you are too uptight, take a deep breath, stretch and type your mind here!

... Not here... below! Razz Come on, its cool its the chillzone mah friends... getting relaxed? Well double that feeling and keep it spinning, double it again and keep it spinning again... yeeeeah... thats right...

AND NOW TELL ME I DONT HAVE BLACK BELT IN HYPNOSIS! FFS! *ROAR*

Stressed again? Well, follow hypnotic line above... or run... either way, thanks for visiting .

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,955 • Replies: 0
No top replies