Rainsoft raindrop menu codes

Sun 28 Apr, 2013 06:36 pm
Could you provide the code descriptions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 4,195 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed
No top replies

H2O MAN

Mon 29 Apr, 2013 07:26 am
@Duglynukem ,
I need an email address to send you a PDF
Duglynukem

Mon 29 Apr, 2013 04:16 pm
@H2O MAN,
Thanks for the help. If you get to the Quad Cities, I'll buy you a beer. Thanks again. Doug
0 Replies

Neorambo

Wed 26 Nov, 2014 06:23 pm
@H2O MAN,
Sorry to rehash this. I have a rainsoft gold series and I am looking for the raindrop codes so I set it up again. Can someone email me the pdf to [email protected]

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving
0 Replies

RayEGarcia

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 04:47 am
@Neorambo
If you haven't got the code descriptions yet let me know, I will try to help you with this.
vskeltis

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 09:36 am
I have issues with my gold series not sucking the water out of the brine tank. I am pretty handy for a woman and have taken everything apart that I can and cleaned. I would really like to see more than just the owner's manual so I could skip the first couple programs and test out the use of the brine tank. (to see if what I am doing is helping or not) I really do not want to call out someone for something I am sure I can fix. Just need the service manual.
Would be very appreciative for any help with this. Thank you in advance!
[email protected]
0 Replies

MaverickTG

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 04:08 am
@RayEGarcia,
RayEGarcia,
I have a rainsoft lqc 60 ct which I believe is the gold series which I need the secret raindrop menu in pdf format or at least the descriptions to the menu codes if you could help me with this. I've asked h2oman for them but I'm thinking he's not on here anymore because I'm not getting a reply from him or anyone else for that matter. your help in this matter would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance, awaiting your reply.
If you have them you could send them to me at [email protected]
0 Replies

ChristopherMHatch

Tue 6 Jan, 2015 01:09 am
@MaverickTG
Hey, i am also not able to find what are you looking for. I thinki the raindrop menu for your series is not available in the net. Follow the link given below, i think it could be helpful for you.
hxxp://www.rainsoftofcolumbus.com/Rainsoft-Manuals/RainSoft-Manual-EC4.pdf
0 Replies

saradoyle

Fri 12 Aug, 2016 09:19 pm
@H2O MAN,
Can you send me the secret raindrop menu PDF? [email protected]
0 Replies

Chrisb

Wed 25 Jan, 2017 11:50 pm
Can someone send code info for the rainsoft gold to [email protected]
0 Replies