MY FAVORITE IDIOT CONSPIRACY THEORY

Foofie

Tue 30 Apr, 2013 02:57 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Only in your egotistical imaginings could cutting and pasting from Wikipedia be classed as hysterical. As soon as you're faced with facts that don't fit in with your narrative, you start throwing out insults. As always, entirely predictable behaviour.

You like to pontificate, and as such, whenever you come across anyone who doesn't treat you with the fawning sycophancy you believe you deserve, you act like a spoiled five year old.

Your condescending tone suggests that America had not done anything at all to provoke Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor. Without letting imperialist Japan off the hook, that is clearly not the case. The establishment of the "Special Air Unit," was provocative. It was approved by Roosevelt, and organised by a 'retired' American serviceman. Your analogy with the volunteers who fought in the Spanish Civil War is erroneous, there was no covert backing by the UK government. A far better anology would be the behaviour of the Soviets during the Cuban missile crisis.

Your pathetic attempt to turn this into a UK/USA spat is also predictable. The use of British air bases in Burma to train pilots is irrelevant. This is about your ridiculous assumption that America did nothing to provoke Japan prior to Pearl Harbor, it's not about whether or not the UK was similarly provocative.

You're really incapable of debating anything without resorting to insults and name calling. I know you think your pronouncements carry the same weight as papal edicts, but that's not the case. You need to stop taking everything so personally, it's really quite pathetic, as is your choice of insults. Izzytheputz is something a five year old could come up with, although they wouldn't quite take as long as you, kids have quite good imaginations. Calling you Malvolio may be as childish, but it's also very accurate, and is beyond the reach of most five year olds.

A+
0 Replies

Foofie

Tue 30 Apr, 2013 03:02 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

...Foofie is not my favourite poster by any means, but his pertinent contribution was just dismissed with an insult.

Don't forget he is also promulgating the falsehood that Miller and I are the same person. Total poppycock.
0 Replies

Foofie

Tue 30 Apr, 2013 03:12 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Perhaps you are attempting to advance some bizarre kind of tu quoque argument.

Perhaps one realizes that if one needs to make a link to Wikipedia, then one is talking over the heads of many a reader. So, what is the objective? Explain one's position, or impress those that value Latin phrases? Tu quoque tu? Quizas! Quizas! Quizas! (Perhaps! Perhaps! Perhaps!)
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Wed 1 May, 2013 09:51 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

No, you introduced the issue of Commodore Perry's behavior in 1853. It would be up to you to show the relevance to the period 1937-1941, and you have not done so.

Geez, it's been entertaining seeing you chase your own tail, but now you've merely become tiresome.

To complete the circle of your little rant, refer to my first post, in which I quote your sophomoric paragraph, and continue from there ad infinitum.
Setanta

Wed 1 May, 2013 09:56 am
@InfraBlue,
Your the one with a sophomoric rant. I made no moral judgments on either side. I just pointed out that no American president could truckle to a demand for trade from the barrel of a gun. You are the one with an obsessive hatred of the United States--you're about as bad as JTT. You've been attempting to make this some kind of moral issue.

I am only interested in debunking the idiot conspiracy theory.
JTT

Wed 1 May, 2013 11:22 am
@Setanta,
I knew pretty much when I first encountered you, Set, that you were all show and no go.

With this latest rant of yours, you really must have disabused the remaining few who held onto the erroneous belief that you are somehow interested in honestly addressing any issue.

It's a tossup as to who stands as my favorite idiot - you or H20Man.
0 Replies

neologist

Wed 8 May, 2013 07:47 pm
Wow!
0 Replies