Fellow Bostonians: How many of us wished we had an assault weapon last night?

Frugal1

Tue 13 Dec, 2016 12:15 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Only with you, Frugal. It's just foreplay.

Indeed.

0 Replies

Baldimo

Tue 13 Dec, 2016 12:27 pm
@maxdancona,
What happens when you break down the crime rate in the city of Chicago? There are good parts and there are bad parts, it is the good parts of the city that carry the bad parts of the city in the crime stats. Look at the murder rate for the south side of Chicago and look at the rest of the city, those 600+ murders in Chicago primarily came from one part of the city. Population of the entire city saves it from looking as bad as it is, that's why this old graphic doesn't apply. Ask the people who live in the Southside how safe their part of the city is.
maporsche

Tue 13 Dec, 2016 12:30 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

What happens when you break down the crime rate in the city of Chicago? There are good parts and there are bad parts, it is the good parts of the city that carry the bad parts of the city in the crime stats. Look at the murder rate for the south side of Chicago and look at the rest of the city, those 600+ murders in Chicago primarily came from one part of the city. Population of the entire city saves it from looking as bad as it is, that's why this old graphic doesn't apply. Ask the people who live in the Southside how safe their part of the city is.

Don't you think this holds true in all cities Baldimo?

You don't think that the worst part of New Orleans is just as bad (if not worse) than the worst part of Chicago?
Baldimo

Tue 13 Dec, 2016 12:34 pm
@maporsche,
It could hold true, but Chicago seems to be a hot spot and it also shows that gun laws do not work.
Frugal1

Tue 13 Dec, 2016 12:34 pm
No matter how you crunch the numbers, the one constant you can't deny is democrat instituted gun free zones are terribly bad for the citizens.
George

Tue 13 Dec, 2016 12:53 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:
. . . democrat instituted gun free zones . . .
Name one.
0 Replies

maporsche

Tue 13 Dec, 2016 12:59 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

It could hold true, but Chicago seems to be a hot spot and it also shows that gun laws do not work.

Why do you think it's a hot spot Baldimo?

Besides, gun laws were mostly reversed in Chicago several years ago. I know because I live in Chicago and own several firearms. IIRC you live in some surrounding city and have for a number of years (if not decades).

I agree that some, if not most, gun laws won't work for curbing gang violence. Many of them might work to help keep crazy people from getting guns though. I don't know that too many teenage school shooters are going to feel comfortable going to 100 S Leamington in Chicago and buying a gun in a brown paper bag from a gang-banger out of the back of the trunk of a car.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Tue 13 Dec, 2016 01:01 pm
Book Review—The War on Guns: Arming Yourself Against Gun Control Lies

https://assets.americanrifleman.org/media/2778163/book.jpg?preset=article
0 Replies

Frugal1

Fri 23 Dec, 2016 09:49 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0Xy266UkAA5vIu.jpg
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Mon 4 Nov, 2019 01:29 pm
@maxdancona,
Wishing is never gonna make that tiny assault weapon between your legs any bigger...

Sorry. Smile
maxdancona

Tue 5 Nov, 2019 09:02 pm
@TheCobbler,
You are responding to a six year old thread to talk about my penis? I have to say... I am flattered (as they say, it isn't the size that matters, it is how I use it.)

For what it is worth, I think you have a nice penis too.
Baldimo

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 02:04 pm
@maxdancona,
Anti-gun people have a weird fixation on other men's dicks.
InfraBlue

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 03:04 pm
@Baldimo,
It's about what drives some gun nuts psychologically, compensational behavoir for feelings of inferiority, e.g. that which may result for having a small penis, by substituting things like guns.
Baldimo

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 03:21 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
It's about what drives some gun nuts psychologically, compensational behavoir for feelings of inferiority, e.g. that which may result for having a small penis, by substituting things like guns.

I'll say it again, anti-gun people have a weird fixation on other men's dicks. It's only the left who talks about guns and dicks.
InfraBlue

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 03:32 pm
@Baldimo,
See my response above.
BillW

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 03:52 pm
@InfraBlue,
and, small brain!
Baldimo

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 04:05 pm
@InfraBlue,
You can keep saying that, but the only people talking about guns and dicks is the left, they have a weird and unhealthy obsession with gun owners dicks.
Baldimo

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 04:06 pm
@BillW,
No, the left has an obsession with gun owners dicks.
BillW

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 04:26 pm
@BillW,
Baldy just replied something, what it is I have know idea - but, I do know it was very, very small!
InfraBlue

Wed 6 Nov, 2019 05:09 pm
@Baldimo,
It's an observation of what's unhealthy, that this compensational behavior interferes with these gun nuts' rational thinking about gun control, the conflation of gun regulation with the taking away of their penises.