Facebook settings related question...

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 09:22 pm
Ok so on Facebook on a computer, when you go to a friend's wall and hover the mouse over the box that has a check mark and says "Friends" on it, and you click on settings, do those apply or control to what they can see on your wall, or what you can see on their wall? For example, if I click on "All updates" putting a check mark on that does that mean they will see everything from me? Am I restricting what they can and can't see for me? It would make sense that way but just double checking.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,413 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 10:30 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
It allows you to filter which of any of their activity will appear in your news feed. Anything you select will be included, anything you leave unselected will not appear in your news feed. You can click "all" or click individual items to filter into your news feed.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 10:32 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
To control/filter what they and anyone else sees of YOUR activity, this is done using your preferences, privacy and security settings. You'll find those by clicking on the icon that looks like a gear at the top right of any page.
0 Replies