Boring but true answer: None of the ~20 chemists I know say anything else but "water".
The interesting answer is given in the FAQ
of the authoritive website on this dangerous, lethal substance, dhmo.org
. "Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the unstable radical Hydroxide, the components of which are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol. "