My ex-best friend is bullying me!

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2013 12:59 pm

It all started in year six when she started being all wierd with me and just ignoring me and hanging out with all of the mean girls that are in my class. Anyway now that ive moved up to high school it's gotten worse because she has he own gang that backs her up with everything. Since the start of year 7 she have becoming more and more violent by slapping me smashing my head again send the wall and lockers. But the weird thing is she only does it to me and no one else , people just seem to laugh about it now and join in with her. I've never really fitted in with anyone in my class but now I've started to just make friends she's got them all to tern against me and hate me. I live in Wales but I Want to move to England . I've asked my mum if I can but she says no and then I ask my dad and he says if if he had the money ( my mum and dad are divorced so I live with them both) then I said why not boarding school because then I could have a clen start but he said no (he has got a very bad temper and is very sensitive) . Anyway now I feel like I can't take it anymore and I just need some help. I've been staying off school pretending I'm ill but today i went back for the first time in a few days and I've come home with loads of bruses and a cut by my eye because she bashed me into the door. ( I haven't told my mum and dad because they never listen and say they are to busy to talk) so please give me some advise , I can't go on with this life anymore and could someone tell me if you can get funding to go to boarding school . I know you can get scholarships but this is if I don't pass the standerds. Please answer !!

jespah

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2013 01:04 pm
@sophie2001,
What do your teachers and school counselors say? Have you not spoken with them about this? If you haven't, then start. Bullying should not be tolerated at all.
sophie2001

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2013 01:30 pm
@jespah,
I don't feel I can tell any of my teachers because I don't feel I can trust them, I don't feel that I can trust anyone really!
jespah

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2013 01:33 pm
@sophie2001,
Just escaping may or may not fix anything - and you may not be able to escape, anyway.

Teachers are trained to actually handle this kind of thing. Since you claim that you cannot go to your parents, you don't have a lot of choices other than trusting a teacher.

Besides, would they not notice the sounds of you being beaten up, or the bruises on you? Yell when someone hits you - make some goddamned noise. Bullies are COUNTING on you to be terrified and quiet. Don't be.
sophie2001

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2013 01:41 pm
@jespah,
Do you know how hard it is to confront a person about this subject . Just because I'm different to every one else I've lost all of my friends and this all has to happen to me ! Why me, nothing bad happens to her . Sometimes I don't think I deserve to live , if every one hates me and my parents don't pay attention to me what's the point??
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2013 05:05 pm
@sophie2001,
Sophie

You either feel sorry for yourself, stay quiet, get bullied and not listen to advice you are given and let this girl win.

OR

You pick yourself up from the ground and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

The girls who said the same as you and went through with it, will never have the chance you have to change it...

If you gained friends, then no. Everyone does NOT hate you, but you are letting this girl win.

Your family have their problems that is why they are not together, if they had money they would do something, so they ARE paying attention you are not.

The funny thing is, if you told your parents EXACTLY what was going on as well as the school, you would actually find a word you are missing called SUPPORT.

Which after all is why you came here isn't it?

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2013 06:28 am
Bullies look for "victims"

You give off that kind of vibration.

You refuse to stand up for yourself or find someone who can help you out of this torture.

No one can do anything for you unless you reach out.

Your job is to find SOMEONE who you can talk to about this.
0 Replies

Birtyo

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 02:36 pm
@sophie2001,
Listen, I'm currently going through the same thing. I'm in highschool and it all started in year 7. I can't remember what we were fighting about! But she said horrible things on Skype and she had her 2 friends to back her up. There was no violence, just words. I understand about telling a teacher, its hard! But, if you really want to sport this out, you have to tell. Hope this helped!
0 Replies

nolel 13

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 06:12 pm
Hello, my name is Remon . I sell Toyota for living. Catch her alone with no body around & talk her aboit your old time and your friend and tell her that you miss her as a friend . See how she react to that . If that doesn't work then catch her alone and beat her up, bullies usuly cowards when they are alone .
0 Replies