Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 04:58 pm
Here is a thread for the best stories of lovers' revenges. They can be tragic, funny, gory, true, false, or could even transcend the notion of vengeance and exhibit a little wisdom (still an upper hand?).

I got the idea from watching ENO's production of Medee the other week: a whole audience clapping a work in which a woman kills her own sons to spite her adulterous lover. I swear someone does that every other week in The Sun and it's about as far from art as you can get.

Anyway, I don't really have too many examples, apart from one my ex-boyfriend did which was pretty articulate. I asked for a book back and he left it on my doorstep with all the letters I'd ever written to him placed between the pages.

pq x
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,038 • Replies: 6
No top replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 05:04 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Letters? I'll bet they are publishable. Smile
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 05:30 pm
@JLNobody,
JLNobody wrote:

Letters? I'll bet they are publishable. Smile

Haha! He went on a 3 month holiday to France at one point. In actual fact the best element of the revenge was how embarrassed I was when I read them back Wink
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 09:10 pm
I returned by lover's sweatshirt to him in a paper bag - but not before dousing it with my perfume

But my best revenge against him is that he married a woman three months after leaving me - now it's a year later. She is fat, ugly and a shrew. I hear he's miserable. Guess he got what he wanted.
JLNobody

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 10:13 pm
@PUNKEY,
Life can be sweet.
0 Replies

neekeeda

Reply Sat 3 Aug, 2013 04:12 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
the one revenge that was kinda funny was where i cheated on my ex while his ex whom he had cheated on ,was in town n came to know bout it......she laughed so hard at him ..he's still embarassed around us...
yea his ex n me are pretty good friends now.
0 Replies

Michael Lalwani

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 04:39 am
Hello,
live and let live others.
0 Replies