An (Un)Healthy Obsession?

boomerang

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 09:30 am
@FreeDuck,
FreeDuck!!!! good to see you!

You sound like you were the same sort of Kid as ehBeth. I think it would be fine if Mo turns out like you two!

Do you get spillover attitude when Duckie is playing a lot online? I was so glad when Mo put the brakes on witout us having to nag. He seems so much happier!
roger

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 09:59 am
@boomerang,
Tell him to tee up and give it his best shot.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 10:43 am
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:

FreeDuck!!!! good to see you!

You sound like you were the same sort of Kid as ehBeth. I think it would be fine if Mo turns out like you two!

Do you get spillover attitude when Duckie is playing a lot online? I was so glad when Mo put the brakes on witout us having to nag. He seems so much happier!

Good to see you too! I don't get spillover attitude but I find it carries over to his interactions with his sister, which is unhelpful. He's otherwise a wonderfully sweet and generous child which I think is why it bothers me so much to hear him talk like a douche bag. We've talked about it many times but I think it's very unconscious so I tend to give him one warning followed by hitting the power switch on the xbox. How fabulous that Mo put the brakes on by himself! I think it's amazing that he seems to already have a sense of how to make himself happy. That's actually a pretty big deal.
0 Replies