North Korea Pledges Nuclear Assault on USA

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:26 am
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4829035/north-korea-says-it-will-launch-nuclear-attack-on-america.html

Quote:
NORTH Korea led by tyrant Kim Jong-un has sensationally vowed to launch a NUCLEAR attack on the USA.

The provocative statement comes weeks after the country conducted underground nuclear tests which caused a massive earthquake.

America’s west coast cities on Los Angeles and San Francisco are feared to be in Kim’s sights.

A foreign ministry spokesman said: "Since the United States is about to ignite a nuclear war, we will be exercising our right to pre-emptive nuclear attack against the headquarters of the aggressor in order to protect our supreme interest."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4829035/north-korea-says-it-will-launch-nuclear-attack-on-america.html#ixzz2MrcPVb3c

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01686/Kim-Jong-un_620_1686692a.jpg

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01686/Korea_1686825a.jpg

Must have something to do with the US being incapacitated by the weakest/worst president in its national history... The good news, if there is any, is that the attack will almost certainly fall on the left coast and not anywhere where large numbers of normal/decent people live.

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:56 am
@gungasnake,
I would have bet big money that the North Korean foreign minister's comment was the most stupid thing I've heard all year so far.

Then I read your comments, Gunga...and found I was wrong.

Quote:
The good news, if there is any, is that the attack will almost certainly fall on the left coast and not anywhere where large numbers of normal/decent people live.

That is the winner!
ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 09:05 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Must have something to do with the US being incapacitated by the weakest/worst president in its national history...

so how do you explain similar threats over the past mmmmmmmmm 10/20/30/40 years? Americans always have weak presidents?

that does seem to be what you've suggested
gungasnake

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 09:24 am
@Frank Apisa,
I assume you're working on some sort of a plan for winning national elections without California...
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 09:26 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5272126)
I assume you're working on some sort of a plan for winning national elections without California...

No, no, no, no!

I am just making a list of really silly things I hear people say on the Internet...and the comments from the North Korean foreign minister and your response made the list.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 09:45 am
@gungasnake,
I wonder whether that will have any efects upon the reemerging STock Market.
DO we need large areas of parking in the Peninsula?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 01:20 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
so how do you explain similar threats over the past mmmmmmmmm 10/20/30/40 years? Americans always have weak presidents?

that does seem to be what you've suggested

Let not use logic now here that is clearly not allow and a real president IE white and republican would do what?

Nuke them, return threat for threat, launch some other level of attacks I can not wait to see what Mr. Gungasnake would have done if he was president.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 01:23 pm
Let us not forget: Obama Says 'We Can Absorb A Terrorist Attack'

http://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/nuclear_attack_washington_dc.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5kTAA4AdSYA/T2YwQ62AkvI/AAAAAAAArvE/C-waAkBm1VE/s1600/120317-nuke-030.jpg
BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 02:58 pm
@H2O MAN,
My my from your map/picture and the government book on the effects of nuclear weapons that look like a low order megaton hydrogen bomb something that North Korean is a few hundred years from getting.

So far they had not tested a bomb/device that have the yield of a fraction of the yield of out very first device.

I assume you wish us to be crazier then they are and nuke the hell out of them for threatening us?

roger

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 03:07 pm
@BillRM,
A decade they were a few hundred years from having any nuclear weapon.

Like Iran, first they didn't have the material to refine. Then they didn't have the means to refine it. Now, we think turning it into a weapon would be kind of complicated. Then, it was all okay because they didn't have a delivery system. Now, it's still okay because we have decided it wouldn't be in their interest to use such a device.

You gotta' have faith. It just can't happen.
BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 03:32 pm
@roger,
Quote:
You gotta' have faith. It just can't happen.

You do know they are one of the poorest nations on earth and it took both the US and Russian around 7 years to go from the first atom bombs to hydrogen bombs and the first bombs/devices was so massive that you need a ship to move them.

True the technology problems is known now but South Korea is not the US or Russian either.
roger

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 03:38 pm
@BillRM,
Yes Bill. Technology moves on, and we don't have a patent on weapons developement.
BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 03:43 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Yes Bill. Technology moves on, and we don't have a patent on weapons developement.

No we do not but the danger of North Koran becoming a real nuclear danger to us in the next few years is as near zero as it can get.

Plenty of time to deal with them as we are dealing with them and not loss any sleep over crazier threats....................
roger

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 03:50 pm
@BillRM,
Oh, yes indeedy! Wait till they're ready to set off a few rockets and then do something - like threaten them with some kind of economic sanctions.
BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 04:08 pm
@roger,
So you wish to use military force now?

Of what nature would you like our military attack to take from an attacked on their nuclear and rocket sites to taking over their whole country perhaps.

Please tell me what if you happen to be president what you would do right now.

There are two little tiny problems we have South Korea that we need to protect on one of their borders and a real nuclear power on the other border that would not be happy if we begin to take such actions. See the Korea war history to see how unhappy they might become.

But do tell us what you would do Mr. President.

roger

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 05:04 pm
@BillRM,
Well, I can see you're on the OC path again. While you occasionally have good ideas, at some point, your posts are not worth responding to. We are at that point.
BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 05:17 pm
@roger,
Quote:
ell, I can see you're on the OC path again. While you occasionally have good ideas, at some point, your posts are not worth responding to. We are at that point.

LOL it is a very simple question since you are unhappy with how the US government is dealing with North Korea and their crazy threats of nuclear attacks that they are far from being able to carry out what would you do if you have the power of the office of President?

Military actions and if so of what type would you order Mr. President?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 09:26 pm
Well so far no one had taken up my question/challenge that if you are unhappy with the government approach over North Korea nuclear program and the threats that they are now putting out what would you do it you happen to be president.

Come on people what would you do it you was sleeping in the White House instead of that of to you cowardly black man who might not even be a real citizen of the US.

Here let me help with some of the others choices.

1) Bomb their missiles and nuke sites

2) Invade them

3) nuke them
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 10:47 pm
@BillRM,
Im sure that we are attempting to send radio over the border to try to explain that Un is a Cashew.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 11:21 pm
Let us wait untill they can reach Oklahoma and than nuke them.