Strange Day with my friends!

hehfest

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 01:56 am
This is for my girlfriend because they are her friends. She is the caretaker of one dog and two cats. Today, was a very strange day. Normally, her cats barely acknowledge her. Today, they were constantly doing it. Sitting by her, meowing, etc. I guess they never are even close to this with her. Then, the dog was lying down right next to one of the cats. Another thing that never has happened!

Her question is.....what should or could she interpret from all of this? Earth changes? I mentioned maybe some animal is injured outside near the house and they are trying to tell her. What do you think it could be?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,848 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 07:24 am
@hehfest,
Did she, perhaps, have tuna for lunch?
hehfest

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 03:47 pm
@jespah,
no, but she normally gives them tuna-flavored treats often. can't see them suddenly approaching her just for those all the time.
jespah

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 04:11 pm
@hehfest,
They're animals. They don't necessarily have much going on in the way of logic.

Maybe they were just feeling affectionate. Or hungry. Or they just wanted to screw with her head.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 04:46 pm
@hehfest,
Some would tell you that animals have very good instincts when someone is ill and will show alot of affection..

Animals also know if people love animals or not.. If not, dogs will growl, if so, dogs will come over to that person. Maybe, she's never bothered to sit down near them long enough.

You interperet which one you think it may be ...
0 Replies