Unsure What To Think About A Man's Actions

lekisse

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 12:27 am
Hi All,

About two months ago I met a guy online who took a liking to my work. He messaged through my website. At first I thought he was a she and was quite happy to correspond. Then, I found out she was a he. We started chatting, hours and hours. Then he started calling. He still calls, in fact today he called. When we talk we talk for several hours at a time. When I am sick, he makes me music playlists on youtube. If he doesn't catch me online, he calls. It seems almost daily that he calls. However, he has mentioned in conversation that he left someone because he had a fear of it going bad, so it preserved the relationship he had in aspic, sort of speaking. He went on to say if he met someone he could get on well with, he probably wouldn't think about her. He has spoken to her one time since we have been talking and said she was good and that the call was good. He never mentions it much and its not a topic. Im confounded as to why he calls. Maybe he see's me as only friendship material, we are far apart. However that has never stopped me or others -- Hmmm, I have even attempted to sever ties twice by telling him Goodbye, generally it was due to some misunderstanding. Each time I did attempt severing the ties, he has called and has claimed he loves the emails etc. Anyway, unsure why he calls me. What it means, friends or more. I dont want to have the talk - it seems that he is very adamant men and women can be just pals, though he knows I have some feelings and hasn't said much on his end regarding his feelings. He hasn't specifically said he and are just friends, and he does seem to have some sexual attraction to me, at least at first, until I mentioned I am not into men who come on to me in that way and that any bimbo can dominate through sexuality. He simply calls and messages and well, emails. He flirts, though not heavily.

Signed,
Lekisse
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,325 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 08:03 am
@lekisse,
So this guy - who lives remotely from you - calls you constantly, even though you've told him not to, and he flirts (sometimes).

Why do you bother even taking his calls? Why not just block his #?
0 Replies