Is she cheating?

rglunt

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 12:19 am
My girlfriend just told me about this guy named Terry that she's been texting. I can't get any information about this guy out of her. Her excuse for it is that I don't bring her around my friends. We've been dating for 4 1/2 years now and when we first started dating she told me she didn't want to. I did take her to my best friends wedding and she's met all my closest friends. I asked her a few simple questions about Terry like how long have ya'll known each other and why won't you tell me anything about him. She goes berserk with anger when I ask. She kicked me out one night and said she wanted to hang out with him alone. I just found out that he visits her in the morning before he goes to work and I get out of bed. She just told me that she can't spend time with me sunday because she's going to dinner with him late and won't give up the details. At first it was just that she was going out to dinner late. I asked her what was up and she said it's just dinner. I than asked if it was someone else then she said Terry. So far I know that they couldn't have slept together due to her roommate being there. I am horrified to think that after dinner she will go back to his place. Our sex life is becoming stagnant maybe 2 times a week. Needless to say not as good for her as it once was. Don't get me wrong she gets off just mainly from me going down on her. With us not being intimate as frequently I don't last as long. Discussed it with her and no change. Now I'm building up with anxiety over Terry. Her birthday was last week and Terry has money so he bought her the same stuff as me ironicly just better quality. She swears he's just a friend but I've heard that in 2 other relationships and caught one. She also acts loving and we hold hands and she caresses my hand and arm while watching tv. She tells me she loves me but not as much as she used to. I try to be romantic and rub her feet most days I see here and have candlit sensual massages when ever I can get her alone. The biggest differance is our senses of humor are only partialy in sync. Her biggest pet peave against me I've noticed is that I am a large man and both our apartments are small so I'm in the way a lot. I know I can be jealous but in this case am I letting my past influence me or do ya'll agree that she's probably cheating?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,635 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 07:25 am
@rglunt,
What's it gonna take for you to realize you are slowly being squeezed OUT of her life?

Keep your self esteem and end it first. It's just a matter of time.

Break it off and see if she misses you.
0 Replies

lug mauler

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2013 12:04 pm
@rglunt,
alls i can say is they deserve each other. if he's stopping by the house before you get up in the A.M then theres something more to it than what is being seen on the surface.
you could handle this a myriad of ways the best one would be to cut and run. but, if you wish to have fun with it you could do this.
get one of your female friends , who is not bashful, and have her start texting you in a sexual manner( not that there will be anything there between you 2) and leave your phone where she can access it easily and "privately" and when she starts asking all the " juicy" questions, then do like wise to her. but give no answer or quarter until she does.
there are only 2 possible outcomes 1) you and her gain a new understanding of each other or 2) you both split up.
if you find a new understanding then you did good - regardless of outcome.
if you split well ,,,,,,,NEXT!
0 Replies

claudene

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 08:24 am
@rglunt,
It sounds like she loves you, but she loves Terry as well. Maybe she's confused between the 2 of you, and love you both. Get another girlfriend who would rather die to have you, or someone who will appreciate you and think no other man is a match to you.
She sounds confusing to me, don't waste your entire life on someone like this.
Remember people don't change!!
0 Replies

Mazzz27

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 09:35 am
yea she got naked with this guy...sorry man
0 Replies