Should I move on??

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2013 08:09 pm
I'm 15 and I like two guys and I'm not sure what to do either move on from both of them or choose a guy. What should I do?

Guy 1. My guy friend asked me out and we both agreed to go out. But we broke it off because his parents didn't allow him to date and he wasn't really ready to go out. We both really liked each other but I have to wait 3-4 years before I can date him. He said he wants us to become close as friends. What should I do, become better friends? I really did like him and I'm really annoyed about us not being together anymore. Should I move on and find someone else? Should I have a secret relationship with him? What should I do? I really like him.

Guy 2. I have liked this guy for a long time before I liked guy 1. I'm worried he doesn't like me. We talk about sports we both like. He is a shy guy while guy 1 is not. I really like him. I'm worried he knows abut Guy 1 asking me out and therefor not like me. How did I get him to like me?

What should I do? Any advice will help. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,360 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2013 08:11 pm
Why do you feel you HAVE to choose One?

See both of them and you see which one you'd like to see the most.

But keep lots of guys as friends. You will find this important in the future.

At your age, you don't want to get too serious about just one guy.
0 Replies