Paranormal activity in my house

hehe

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 05:59 pm
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could offer your opinions as to what is happening.
So, today, when I was in the shower, I heard voices outside the basement bathroom door. I turned the water off and said "Hello?"
The voices stopped so I got dried off, thinking it was just the water splashing on the plastic shower floor.
I walked out of the bathroom and over to my couch and TV to finish watching a movie (The Crow). I could hear something over the TV, which sounded like it was coming from the bathroom. I tried to do something I'd read about, which is being hostile towards anything that could be paranormal. Therefore I tried to act nonchalant. And I was about to say bad things about it, when my ears felt like had exploded. I could hardly hear, and I shut off the TV.
As I was walking up the stairs, I felt like someone was starting at me from behind, so turned around and stared into the darkness. I got a really bad feeling so I booked it out of there. I'm lying in bed writing this and I can hear footsteps downstairs right now, how should I deal with this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,378 • Replies: 8

roger

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 06:13 pm
@hehe,
Try to ignore it, if at all possible. Defiantely, do not get all obsessive over the sounds.

For what it's worth, I once spent a few weeks in a rehab hospital. There were a number of patients with similar experiences, but no part of it was actually paranormal, at least so far as we could tell.
hehe

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 06:33 pm
@roger,
OK, a few minutes ago, I got the same creeping feeling. But, my attitude towards it was completely different. I stood in an aggressive pose, like gorilla beating chest style. I psyched yourself up, grunting and pounding my chest. Fear and anger put me into a trance, so I could beam into his dimension so that I could instill terror into the heart of my paranormal home invader. I kept doing the same thing, then chased him out of my house.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 06:46 pm
@hehe,
Next time make sure you know your dealer before you start smoking his ganja.
farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 07:39 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
so lemme get this straight, those TV shows where they walk around with night vision glasses and are hearing stuff in the walls, are only entertaining because Im hammered?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 07:46 pm
@farmerman,
I have no idea or opinion about you, fm, but it's a well-demonstrated fact that the poster -- hoho or heehee or whatever -- seems to have a well-developed imagination. What its cause is, I'm only surmising.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 09:33 pm
There's an awful lot of projection goin' on here. A few weeks ago, i was sitting on the back stoop while the dog girl was blindly blundering around the back yard. I saw a light on the horizon roughly where Venus ought to be, but to the left. It stayed in the same spot, sort of shimmering for a while, then suddenly it went straight up, growing slightly, and blinking. When it was nearly overhead, it disappeared altogether.

Now had i been baked, i would have immediately gotten all "oh Wow!" like and would have decided i had just seen a UFO. Now, when folks tell me they've seen a UFO, i believe 'em. I believe that they have seen, or think they have seen, an object, or what they think is an object, which is flying, or which they think is flying, and which they are then and subsequently unable to identify. Of course, what they really mean, is that they've seen an alien space craft, but the etiquette of the matter is that they won't say that outright, and you will listen respectfully and not guffaw in their face.

Only, you see, it wasn't a UFO, because i was able to identify it. Rather than get all twitchy and big-eyed (i had not been huffin' any gange), i thought about what i had seen, as opposed to what one might think one had seen. I had seen a light in the western sky, not far above the horizon. I know there are no towers in that direction with lights one could see while the sun was out. What is there to the west of me which might account for it? Well, there is an international airport exactly in that direction, among other things which i could not possible have seen from our back stoop. Why is an international airport important? Because there are actual objects at airports, and those objects can fly.

In all, i took me about 30 0r 40 seconds. What i had seen was a passenger airplane, one of the larger types, which had taken off from Lester Pearson International UFO space port, and was flying due east, directly toward me. That being so, the light i saw did not appear to move, but because navigational lights blink, the light seemed to shimmer. When that plane reached a distance sufficiently far from Pearson to no longer be in the flight path of any plane approaching the airport, it was cleared to climb to altitude, probably 30,000 or 35,000 feet. From where i sat, it appeared that this shimmering light was going straight up at an incredible rate of speed (OK, a couple of hundred miles an hour). As it reached altitude, it was coming ever closer, and so i could now see the blinking navigational lights. It "disappeared" at the point at which it was almost directly overhead and had climbed above the haze.

Put the pipe down, Bubba, and try to get a good night's sleep.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 09:42 pm
Gah - y'all are ad0rable when you go all cyberunderstanding on these fellers.
0 Replies

Serenity96

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 11:38 pm
@hehe,
Ignore the haters. Get rid of your fear. They feed off of it. I've been there and when it happens you have to command with authority, in the name of Jesus get out of my house. Call out for God and he'll be there.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Paranormal activity in my house
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:15:01